[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drink three beers >completely wasted >smoke one cigarette
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: for fucks sake niles.png (164 KB, 314x332) Image search: [Google]
for fucks sake niles.png
164 KB, 314x332
>drink three beers
>completely wasted

>smoke one cigarette
>health goes down by a quarter

>take one hit from a bong
>screen goes green
>>
>GTA games have at least one drugged mission
>The camera effects are never used again in the game
>>
>one hit from a bong

At least they stopped you there. Look what happens if you take three

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SYYWjsz2P8
>>
>>313196995
>take a hit from a joint
>hallucinate that you're fighting aliens
>>
>smoke an entire pack of cigarettes at once
>turn on the nanomachines and fix your lungs in a matter of seconds
THE FUTURE IS AWESOME!
>>
>>313197482
>not taking zyme
pleb
>>
That fucking guy freaked the ever loving shit out of me when I saw that episode of Tales From The Crypt when o was younger.

He just looked so mangled after the wife worked his ass over.
>>
>>313197996
>after the wife worked his ass over
Was he cucked to death?
>>
>>313198450
Nah, I may be remembering wrong, but the storyline was this dude and his wife were just a normal old couple, he's a grouch.

Anyways fucking wife's cat is pissing him off, and I think he decides to kill the fucker, and the wife who was seemingly normal the entire time just demolishes that ass.

The next scene IIRC(the one from the image, as well as final) cuts to her and him sitting, with her being all cheery and talking about how she's so happy he came to his senses and made friends with the cat, and then it just cuts to this fucker all pieced together like a jigsaw puzzle.

Could be misremembering it a bit though, its been a while.
>>
>>313197775
how do you take zyme?
do you smoke it?
do you eat it?
i never understood how JC does it
>>
>>313199472
Butt chugs it.
>>
>Take a hit from a hookah
>Distorted sound and camera

Why couldn't Artyom take the hookah to the Dead City?
>>
>>313197334

SR IV?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.