[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Desert goes west early 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1444848841-logo.jpg (92 KB, 650x362) Image search: [Google]
1444848841-logo.jpg
92 KB, 650x362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vzgzlnfyPo

Anyone else excited? I hope the fact it's a premium buy-once game means the cash-shop is inconsequential and 99% of the shit can be achieved through regular play.

Still worrying that koreans gonna be koreans but so far Daum puts up a good show of goodwill.
>>
>>313181346

>model locked classes

Nope.
>>
>genderlocked
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>313181346
Game has been dumbed down beyond all recognition. It's literately watered down to a by the numbers korean grinder.

What a shame.
>>
>>313181698
It's not reaaally genderlocked. I mean sure the Giant is, but he's a fucking giant. Who the fuck plays a giant monstrosity with tits?
The most of the classes have an equivalent except for Sorceress, Ranger and Tamer.
Ninja = Kunoichi
Warrior = Valkyrie
Witch = Wizard
Blader = Plum

>>313181638
The only classes that are actually model locked from what I noticed are Wizard and Giant. The rest just come with a different build but can be twisted to look like other classes.
>>
>>313181939
What has been dumbed down? I didn't play original server so I wouldn't know, only the Jap beta.
>>
Everyone is saying that the game turned bad, how exactly is it now compared to the beta? The only "proof" is that people keep posting that one rave/raid boss but aside from that nothing else. Hell, I even know people that are playing the korean version telling me that it's fun.
>>
Watched some videos, this is fucking worse than dinasty warriors, enemies do absolutely fucking nothing, they just stand there staring at you, watching how you make them explore in a sea of black ink, the player never at risk.
>>
>>313182261
I just played the Jap but i've been having fun with the combat system, and thegameworld is beautiful.

It has alot of cool features like the 3D map, real location housing, mounts being bretty good and stuff like Intimacy system. It even has cutscenes, surprisingly.

Didn't dwelve into warehouse, alchemy or trading unfortunately, since I can't read moon (or gook-moon) and machine translation is derpy as fuck.
>>
at least it'll be buy-to-play so no f2p shitters
>>
>>313181346
>have to buy the game

DoA
>>
>>313185328
Like it killed Guild Wars 2? Or Elder Scrolls? Or Final Fantasy? or WoW?

Oh wait.
>>
>>313185459
>eso
>alive
>>
File: 1444871184101.gif (18 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1444871184101.gif
18 KB, 340x340
>B2P

T O P K E K
>>
>>313181346
They already removed all the cool parts of the game what is the point?
>>
>>313182245
not that anon but IIRC the original had some feature with the bosses where behemoth-sized creatures would be roaming around and you had to use teamwork with other players to take them down.
I probably didn't get this right but it had something along these lines and it's old leveling system was tedious like most games it had some special feature to it which I also forgot.
After the current publisher bought the ip from the old one a lot was changed
>>
>>313185976
I wish it was P2P
>>
Do you have to pay for some hair styles or what does the P mean?
>>
>>313181346
>Anyone else excited? I hope the fact it's a premium buy-once game means the cash-shop is inconsequential and 99% of the shit can be achieved through regular play.
You mean the opposite?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.