[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game runs perfectly at 60 fps on my toaster. And just look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_151015_001.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_151015_001.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
This game runs perfectly at 60 fps on my toaster.
And just look at how pretty it is.

Meanwhile i cant even run Dragon age cisquisition because i have a dual core.

I am getting a new 1000$ pc in less than 2 months.

But seriously i always wonder why Korean developers only make MMOs.
Why not outsource the actual games optimization and development to Koreans while keeping the western aesthetics and story.
>>
Why not outsource optimization, graphics and sound to DICE because they have the best of those currently?
>>
>>313174010
ea shills are branching out i see
>>
>>313174145

Battlefront has the best graphics and sound design currently runs perfectly well.

You can be in denial but this is a fact.
Chinks cant even compete.
>>
File: tyjfhembvnhkewixjtes.jpg (68 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
tyjfhembvnhkewixjtes.jpg
68 KB, 620x400
>>313174010
>DICE

I hope you're joking, anon.
>>
>>313173694
Because projects aren't funded by gamers, not even by devs, they're funded by investors. And investors only care about investing in projects that promise the highest profit ratio. When you have mmos like MS/DFO/WOW and mobas like LOL which costed so little in comparisson to the profit they generate, investors ask "why doesn't you game have the model that this ultra successful game had?" they don't care if the game is optimized, fun, or it's the second coming of christ, they just want to fund something that will promise a high investment/profit ratio.

Korea is plagued with dozens if not hundreds of mmos yearly, they know there's a huge moneypot everyone is betting on, so they just strive for short but flashy projects that might grab a lot of attention, so they can cash out as soon as their stocks skyrocket even for a brief moment.
>>
>>313174524
The bloom filter has you delusional son. The reason why it seems like it performs so well is because they cover over the low res textures in bloom.
>>
>>313173694
Remember reading they tax game developers something absolutely ridiculous in Korea since video games falls in the same category as gambling or something. So it might not be that cost saving.
>>
>>313173694
>look at how pretty it is
it looks pretty fucking ugly

looks like an early ps3 game
>>
>>313173694
the game is four years old and runs on unreal 3. of course your toaster can run it.

kinda genius when you think about it. release an old game as "new" and the possible playerbase is exponentially larger due to lax system requirements. black desert will be too intense for most, so this will provide the fallback.

all they need now is to market the fuck out of it on twitch and Reddit.
>>
>>313175092
But it still looks good in my eyes nigga so what u sayin?
>>
>>313176170
Agreed. Inconsistent texture detail, simple models, low foliage, simplistic lighting, ugly over exposure in a number of places, n64-tier shadows, etc. Nothing about this looks good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.