[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rin is the teenage love you never got to confess to. Rin is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: rin.jpg (39 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
rin.jpg
39 KB, 360x360
Rin is the teenage love you never got to confess to.

Rin is the girl in high school that you always tried to talk to, but never summoned the courage to.

Rin was the girl that you never really had the chance to talk to, but deep inside, you wanted to warm up to her and try to talk to her.

Rin is the girl that after you see her in the hallway, you wonder: "What If I actually talked to her" and end up flustered for the whole day.

Rin was the girl that you somehow developed feelings for without any meaningful contact but out of pure imagination.

Rin is the girl that...you summon the courage to ask for her number and add her on Facebook. Well to be frank, you only added her on Facebook and she reluctantly accepted it since you're in the same class.

Rin is the girl that you never had a chance with. But you kept fantasizing what would happen if you actually did something.

Rin is the girl is what you imagine high school romance as. Hand holding during a cold winter day. Walking her back home after school while you share a scarf.

Rin is the girl that made you wish something happened.

Then as you realize this years after graduating from high school, you're masturbating over her facebook profile pics.

That's Rin.
>>
>>313164698
Fuck no
>>
Why would I forcefully introduce another Rin in my life you, insensitive jerk.
>>
I don't know what you're talking about but I love Rin
>>
Rin is shit.
>>
Rin is ENJO KOSAI
>>
File: 1441827385504.jpg (98 KB, 624x525) Image search: [Google]
1441827385504.jpg
98 KB, 624x525
>>313165008
>>
File: 26091894_p0.jpg (513 KB, 728x1200) Image search: [Google]
26091894_p0.jpg
513 KB, 728x1200
Alright.
>>
>>313164698
That will probably be a nice G4U to have.

They've been doing well with the costumes and stuff, though the additional features are lacking.
>>
OP are you Japanese? Because only they like Rin
>>
OLD
MEN OR WOMEN
FOR
MONEY
>>
File: 8_1s.jpg (28 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
8_1s.jpg
28 KB, 480x640
nah i hate jap schoolgirls
>>
>>313165827
Fag
>>
>>313164698
Koume is better and cuter
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.