[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Available for preorder!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Lottie.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Lottie.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/-/10393613.aspx

GO GO GO!
>>
So is this a popular character?

I want to know so I can gauge how many to buy and how to price them on ebay.
>>
>>313164634
Nintendo's actually been restocking in the U.S. I saw like 20 Greninja's, Dark Pitt's, Little Mac, Captain Falcon's and Shulks at my local Best buy the other day.

They're worthless!
>>
>>313164634

ya man buy them all :)
>>
>>313164765
Ehh, there're still idiot Americans who will buy them. Besides, I do other e-trading now thanks to amiibos. I'll probably never have to work again thanks to people like you.
>>
>>313164181
I don't mind irl otters but I absolutely hate the fuck out of the fictional ones.
>>
>this ugly cunt gets a standalone amiibo
>if you want isabelle you have to shell out 80 burgers

nah, fuck you Nintendo
>>
>>313165141
People like me? I only buy them in-store and never off scalpers like you. Good job making a business out of stupid people though, that's how you get up and ahead in the world.
>>
>>313165150
I don't get how that thing even looks like an otter.
>>
>>313164181
>Slottie is sold alone.
>Isabelle is only bundled with fag brother and game.
Fuck you Nintendo and your clever ways to cash in more of our money.
>>
>>313164181
literally who?
bet you dumb niggers bought all the mii amibo as well
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.