[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E0TF8-QQ456-TJ2KA I'm sorry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (30 KB, 590x354) Image search: [Google]
file.png
30 KB, 590x354
E0TF8-QQ456-TJ2KA

I'm sorry
>>
I hate you so much.
>>
>>313159804
I'm so glad I was late to that
>>
>>313159960
It had to be done.
>>
>>313159960
What is it?
>>
>>313159960
HAHA
NOW IT'S IN YOUR STEAM LIBRARY FOREVER
YOU ARE UNCLEAN

>>313160090
A rare form of transmissible cancer.
>>
>>313160074
I'll have this shitstain on my account forever.
I expected it to be atleast bad rats.
>>313160074
>>313160090
Gone home + Soundtrack
>>
>ever redeeming steam codes blindly

Yeah I totally want shovelware in my library
>>
>>313159960
Thanks for saving us, Anon.
>>
>>313160170
I hid it and i will forget it ever existed.
>>313160329
I took a bullet for all of you
>>313160214
>not wanting train simulator dlc #3532
>>
>>313160507
>implying that hides it to the public eye
I hope your account is private.
>>
>>313160801
not him but this is a good example

why is steam so poorly designed that it doesn't allow "public unlogging" of games. You could still have the game in library, but you should also be able to hide it from your public profile. Worst of all, steam has such a strong reddit-defence force that every time you try and suggest it as an option, they just start asking what do you have to hide etc

why is this? why does reddit feel the need to defend bad design decisions so much?
>>
>>313162285
I often wonder about people who buy weeb ass VNs and then like in 10 years if they have kids or something and they want to play games on it and you have all these ugu kawaii games on there but you dont want to delete your account because you have a shit ton of games on it but now your kids or whoever knows you were a weeb
we need a powerlevel hiding option
>>
>>313162285
i agree there should be more per-game profile options, i want a reset button for the game time counter, i dont want retard huge hours of dying and dead f2p games haunting me forever
>>
>>313162285
Better question is why you think that everything is reddit.

Valve fanboyism is deeply rooted in /v/ history.
I hate you queers that are so obsessed with that shithole.
>>
File: Controller_PR_Shot.png (154 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
Controller_PR_Shot.png
154 KB, 578x327
reminder that these things are showing up about now, prepare for the threads
>>
>>313163046
I really dislike that game time clock
I don't like having an actual quantifiable measurement of exactly how much of a no life loser I am

also, I dislike people being able to see that I broke plans with them to go home and play vidya
>>
>>313163456
god these look so fucking retarded

steamfags will defend this
>>
>>313163201
it's the way they write and respond, on steam forums. You can spot a redditor from a mile away.

/v/ has always had its fair share of valve apologists, but at least they remember to pretend to be more cynical and ironic about it so their posts don't sound and resemble self-parodies when you read them out loud
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.