[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he's going to win the character poll where were you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Ggxxr_cs1_br.jpg (77 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
Ggxxr_cs1_br.jpg
77 KB, 800x900
>he's going to win the character poll

where were you when 09er edgelords, metalfags and dizzyfags were all BTFO?

also guilty gear thread i guess
>>
>>313158998
Glad to see my main is back
>>
nice meme character
>>
>>313158998
>09er edgelords, metalfags and dizzyfags
Which one does Baiken fall under?
>>
If it means Bridget in beautiful 2.5, then god dammit I will sing from the rooftops.
>>
>>313158998
>09er edgelords
>A character getting voted in because of a LOL ITS A TRAP joke

Find me 3 notable Bridget players. You can't. Hell you can barely find Bridget footage at all. If you think you aren't a 09er faggot then guess again if you want that waste of a slot.
>>
Bridget is literally a meme character. He's been a meme since 2006 and you faggots STILL meme about him nearly 10 years later. Fuck off, you're the true cancer of the GG community.
>>
File: 1415901362590.jpg (58 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1415901362590.jpg
58 KB, 500x375
>>313159872
can't wait until he's confirmed
>>
>>313158998
BRIDGET OR RIOT, Testament and Dizzy were my second and third favourites but ITS ABOUT FUCKING DAMN TIME.
>>
>>313159839
The lead developer of the series. Thats worth a hundred players. So eat a dick bitch and go back to playing SnK.

>>313159872
Salty motherfucker that his armless cunt waifu will never get made sighted.
>>
File: 1057703.jpg (218 KB, 530x750) Image search: [Google]
1057703.jpg
218 KB, 530x750
>>313158998
If he somehow did I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>313158998
>Metalfags

You are aware that the entire series is just built off of rock and metal references, right? Or did you just start last week?
>>
How much longer can Bridget pass as a girl?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.