[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did they get all the stone to build this with? There aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Where did they get all the stone to build this with? There aren't any quarries.
>>
>>313151947
mines count as quarries, and magic I guess
>>
>>313151947
ur mum's arse
>>
From my understanding the city was old, therefore the quarries they got the stone from would have been reclaimed by nature ages ago.
>>
CHIM
>>
>>313151947
what a pointless, missing-the-point, autistic thing to ask.
>>
File: 1443552035629.gif (2 MB, 318x232) Image search: [Google]
1443552035629.gif
2 MB, 318x232
>capital city of a vast empire
>20 houses and a temple
>>
What bothers me here is that the imperial city make the oblivion setting many, many times greater than anything in skyrim.
>>
From you.
Drinking that much soda ain't healthy, anon.
>>
>>313152260
Not him but when world building you really need to pay attention to details like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0

>>313152414
Never bothered me. Scale thing. The world is scaled down, so the cities are too.
>>
>>313151947
Anyone of the emperor's blood could transform thyself into dragon, becoming a statue afterwards. So you can breed a lot of that fuckers and then harvest them and build the wall from your children.
>>
>>313152763
I agree with the point you're making generally, but not in this case. Stone could have been shipped in from another continent in a huge display of the reach and wealth of the emperor. There might be quarries a couple of miles outside the edge of the playable map area. A wizard might have magicked it into existance, anything at all could be possible. It just doesn't matter or have any relevance to the storylines and atmosphere the game is trying to present.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.