[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ocelot saw Volgin using his supernatural lightning powers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: OcelotI5.png (272 KB, 567x620) Image search: [Google]
OcelotI5.png
272 KB, 567x620
>Ocelot saw Volgin using his supernatural lightning powers
>"There is no such thing as the supernatural, only cutting edge technology!"

BRAVO KOJIMA
R
A
V
O

K
O
J
I
M
A

Seriously though, what's up with that line?
>>
Do you really think Kojima remembers what the hell he wrote seventeen years ago?

He can barely keep up with anything between Peace Walker and GZ/TPP.
>>
>>313150723
Ocelot was specifically proven wrong in MGS with the arm taking over thingy. He was supposed to be wrong.

But then Kojima forgot about that in MGS4 and screwed it up anyways.

Honestly, fuck Kojima.
>>
You don't even have to bring up MGSV to paint him in a bad light. He was in Foxhound with Psycho Mantis for years. Try explaining him with technology. Then that specific comment about technology is in a game where he gets possessed by a dead guy's arm until he gets it replaced again.

There's no retcons involved. He has always merely pretended to be retarded.
>>
Honestly the game would be a lot cooler if it was just supernatural shit.
>>
>>313151295
Not to mention Fortune actually being Lady Luck

MGS4 really fucked up the series badly
>>
>>313151356
Ocelot is the worst MGS character because hes a living plothole who is continuously used to try and fill other plotholes

I wish him, BB, and The Boss would have just fucked off so the series could have been about Solid/Liquid/Solidus
>>
>>313151564
God, it pisses me off that MGS is suffering from the Zelda Cycle now, and people are praising 4.

But I have no room to say anything really, my favorite MGS is AC!D 2
>>
>>313151036
except that line is repeated verbatim in the game during a random conversation between mother base soldiers

so i dunno
>>
Nanites brah. :^)
>>
>>313151036
>seventeen years ago
Whoa, you almost scared me there.
>>
File: MGS5-Code-Talker.jpg (76 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
MGS5-Code-Talker.jpg
76 KB, 700x394
>>313151402
NO NO NO MR DRACULER WAS ACTUALLY POWERED BY NANOMACHINES

AND THOSE COBRA GUYS THE FEAR AND THE END? PARASITES

WE NEED TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING!!!1 EVERYTHING NEEDS A DETAILED EXPLANATION

I fucking hate this type of shit
>>
>>313152596

WOLBACHIA
>>
>>313150723
it was a parasite
>>
>>313152596

MALE
TO

FEMALE
>>
File: gall02_1106b.jpg (104 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
gall02_1106b.jpg
104 KB, 449x642
>>313151830
AC!D 2 was great

Guess what BB actually looked like.
>>
>>313150723
2 + 2 is 5. Anyone who can convince themselves of this isn't going to be quite so sensible a person.
>>
>>313152596
>everyone was related
>midichlorians
>she's not just a sexy woman, she has a dark past!

What a fucking hack.
>>
>MGSV happens
>Ocelot and Eva are still in love with Big Coward
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.