[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Xenosaga storyline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_m1xut2QgCG1rsblalo1_400.jpg (25 KB, 250x255) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1xut2QgCG1rsblalo1_400.jpg
25 KB, 250x255
Can someone explain this shit to me? Pic....kind of related.
>>
People think that religions the only source for morals. Actually morality was a behavior that was developed evolutionarily. Helps a species survive when we're not murdering each other.
>>
>>313141764
>when we're not murdering each other
We've done that since the dawn of mankind. Over the past 3,400 years there's only been 268 (or roughly 8%) of recorded years of peace in the world.
>>
>>313141885
and yet we survived

why?

because we tried really hard not to murder each other too much
>>
>>313141986
No. The ones that did survive were the ones who eliminated or subjugated all competitors. There's loyalty to your own group, other than that people have always been wary of strangers.
>>
Okay but what does this have to do with Xenosaga?
>>
>>313142128
Did you get bullied or rejected too much anon?

Dont let it get into your head too much m8
>>
>>313142128
and yet everyone who survived also did so because we as humans generally agree not to kill each other too much
>>
>>313142128
and loyality to your own group is not a form of morality?
>>
>>313143059
This. Me and most the people I know haven't killed each other for shits and giggles.
>>
This is as confusing as Xenosaga's storyline.
>>
Its almost impossible to succeed in life when you break big moral laws
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.