[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you betray her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: LunaOfficialArt.png (520 KB, 569x1062) Image search: [Google]
LunaOfficialArt.png
520 KB, 569x1062
Would you betray her?
>>
No, why would I? I think she's the only character who never betrays anyone. She's also qt as fuck.
>>
Yes. Stupid bitch had it coming.
>>
File: 77978.jpg (19 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
77978.jpg
19 KB, 225x350
>there are people that would betray such a beautiful woman
>>
When you gotta betray her to get another path in the story is... Painful.
>>
To get the trophies
>>
I've completed the game and still haven't betrayed her that last time. I'm pretty happy with not getting that 100%.
>>
>>313137134

Had to to 100% it. Didn't feel good about it at all.
>>
Would betray her pussy if you know what I mean
And by that I mean stick it in her ass instead haha
>>
>>313137134
>her

fuck off SJW memelord
>>
999 hid a fair amount behind bad decisions, so I had to.
>>
File: 1374525268138.jpg (162 KB, 487x750) Image search: [Google]
1374525268138.jpg
162 KB, 487x750
Never ever!
>>
>>313137134
Yes, dumb cunt.
>>
>>313137134
I would betray her for Undertale
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.