[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soma in the woods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
what is it with walking simulators that people love them so much?
>>
>>313136993
Comfy?
>>
>>313137064

Autism, its geared for the growing minecraft generation.
>>
>>313136993
Good story in a beautiful/interesting setting, what's there to not like?
>>
>>313137309

Which of these actually have stories?
>>
>>313137387
Standalone Parole.
>>
>>313137109
How is walking connected to autism?
>>
>>313136993
its like youre a movie fan
you fucking love movies, you know?

but ultimately youre to much of a retard to understand movies,
but fear not

there is a way to press forward on a videogame,
and gain access to very simple cliche movies that your miniscule brain can understand.

all you have to do is press forward and youll fit in,
and the best part is not only can you be part of a group of "gamers" you now apparently want to be part of.

in addition the stories will be, like i said, quite simple. but fret not, youre no simpleton of course! just tell everyone its the best, deepest stories ever written and you can also feel a sense of self righteousness about your failed comprehension of actual movies.
>>
>>313137635
I'm pretty sure he was talking about himself.
>>
>>313137635

It's a walking simulator that accomplishes nothing, like minecraft. It's a way to just turn off your brain for a few hours, like watching the tv.
>>
>>313138069

Although I will say I did like Stranded Deep for a couple of hours because I wanted to build the motorized raft and putz around to sea shanties.
>>
>>313137309
why not read a book/watch a movie?
>>
>>313138278
Why not both?
>>
File: 1173937221985.jpg (523 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1173937221985.jpg
523 KB, 1600x1200
>>313136993
most people in civilized world live in big cities and subconsciously yearn for untouched nature
>>
>>313138473
*without having to actually set foot in the dirty, ugly, gross, unsanitary world

this is why people suck,
shitty videogames make them feel self righteous about their personality, when in fact they just play shitty games.
>>
NiissanceE
A beautiful environment with amazing sound production.
>>
Its shit made by an ultra feminist developer.
>>
>>313136993
It's like a vacation from serious games that require concentration and get you invested.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.