[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else playing Wasteland 2 DC? Just got past the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Anyone else playing Wasteland 2 DC?

Just got past the first big side mission. Hearing the other side mission fail over the radio was intense
>>
So besides graphical tweaks and updates to the UI, what else has changed from the first released edition of the game?

Also, where did you go first, OP?
>>
>>313130684
"Quirks, perks, precision strikes, expanded voice acting and balance changes"

I went to Highpool. Pretty tough getting in but I got the hang of it eventually. And after it was all done I finally found a damn pistol for my pistol character.
>>
>>313130789

The other mission is significantly longer and harder.

But I've done that myself for the first time and left Highpool to the others.
>>
>>313130889
Yeah I noped out of the other one pretty fast.

>left Highpool to the others

What do you mean?
>>
>>313130970

To the Wreckers, I mean.

I left them to fend for themselves and when I later went on there (you can do that, by the way) a large portion of the map was blocked for me because stuff happened.
>>
>>313131029
Ah, gotcha. Pretty neat.

I tried to be "different" and stay away from the standard assault rifles, so my main has a shotgun, and my party has blunt weapon, energy weapon and pistols. I finally got a skill that makes energy weapons more useful against non conductive armour too which is nice, still doesn't do much damage but I guess it will be nice to have when that type of armour does show up
>>
>>313131383

Energy weapons are going to get more common when you move to LA. Frankly, they're fucking OP, but then again you need that shit because the enemies are more than tough enough.
>>
>AG Center
>finally get to the water pump
>what's this a message on the floor written in blood? what does it say? "don't" what?
>well no matter, i made it with my squad with no health left, out of medpacks and ammo. i just want this to be over with
>boss fight with a scientist guy who has gorillion action points and takes turn after two of my squad mates can move

I don't know if it's because I'm playing on Ranger difficulty or what, but that encounter fucked me up good. After a bit of retries I barely won.
>>
>>313131913
oh yeah, and the message in blood said don't trust
>>
>>313131913
Sounds like you're doing better than me, I'm on Normal and I kept getting stomped by the skorpion dudes trying to rob the lady in Highpool

Lots of tried on that one too. Then I had less issues with the actual "boss battle" of the area
>>
>>313131996
Be sure to recruit Vulture's Cry, she's one of the better npcs in the game.
>>
>>313132193
Yeah I got her. Is she that good? I was kind of just letting her run around not really caring if she died.
>>
>>313132465
Most npcs require a certain amount of charisma to recruit and she requires none, so that's a big plus. Aside from being a waifu material she is the companion with the best stats by far.
>>
>>313132697
Cool, I'll keep an eye on her then. Guess I gotta find her a sniper
>>
>>313132779
I made her into a sniper and an energy weapon user on my first playthrough and she fucked shit up for both humans and characters with high armor/robots.
>>
is the DC free for those that already have the base game? or is it sold as dlc?
>>
>>313133056
Free if you got the game before Director's Cut was released.
>>
>>313133170
yep i did
thanks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.