[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CHAPTER 22 IS TOTALLY BULLSHIT. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: nathandrake.jpg (217 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nathandrake.jpg
217 KB, 1280x720
CHAPTER 22 IS TOTALLY BULLSHIT. WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!
>>
>>313128559
Which game and what happens in the chapter?

I can't think of too much "bullshit" moments in Uncharted, unless you mean the final level of 1.
>>
>>313128559
Hang on.

What's that background in your image? That's not an area from 1-3, is it some artwork for Uncharted 4, because that looks pretty cool.
>>
>>313129029
22 in 2 is the monastery
22 in 3 is the final chapter
I'm probably gonna say it's 2 because that was some hard shit, but it gets fucking worse with difficulty after that
>>
>>313129029
God, that final level was horrible. I still can't believe that they found it angood idea to have a guy with instadeath shotgun suopressing you while you have to fight other enemies.
>>
Uncharted is so fucking good at 60fps.
>>
>Sucking this hard
>>
I felt the worst section across all Uncharted had to be that one indoors waterway section of Uncharted 1 on Crushing.

Enemies throwing grenades and flanking you like it's no ones business and you get gunned down pretty god damn quick trying to zip to the next nearest pillar to hide behind,
>>
>>313129198
Get good.
>>
>>313130840
It's easy if you learn the spawns. I did it when i was 14.
>>
>>313130840
The infamous "Blue Room".

It can be cheesed. Before dropping down and triggering the ambush, backtrack to the outdoor area with the mounted gun and fire it towards the Blue Room (billets will hit wall).

For reasons unknown this will cause the enemies to spawn, and you can fight them from above now without getting stuck in the room with them.

Only way I could beat it on crushing, and I don't know if it is possible to do it legit on Brutal.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.