[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me get this straight. The "legendary" big boss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 512x288
Let me get this straight. The "legendary" big boss piss his pants in that scene, right?
>>
>>313116949
Fuck you
>>
File: 1444075207844.png (271 KB, 500x505) Image search: [Google]
1444075207844.png
271 KB, 500x505
>>313116949
Why would you bring an RPG into a hospital? Why would you need one to kill a guy in a coma?
>>
>>313116949
No, he lays down on a bag of fluid, which pops and starts to leak.
Did you even watch the scene?
>>
He was lying on an IV bag.

He did however piss himself during Volgin's torture.
>>
>>313116949
Of course he did, dead people shit and piss themselves. Didn't you fucking notice the puddles you were walking through?
>>
>>313116949
Let me get this straight. You are either blind or retarded?
>>
>>313117043
We're talking about a guy who singlehandedly destroyed several nuclear war machines and killed thousands of soldiers.
>>
>>313116949
>soldier kicks medic and he visibly reacts to the light from his gun
>just stands there and lets himself get vaporized by volgin
>>
>>313117398
but he's in a coma, and your in tight corridors. An RPG would be the last thing i'd be bringing for close quarters like that
>>
>>313117043

To be honest they shouldve had a hail launcher and a maxed out launcher of their choice

BB isnt a fucking joke
>>
>>313117470
>and no ! alert
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.