[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: cloud-strife-render-ac.png (827 KB, 900x1238) Image search: [Google]
cloud-strife-render-ac.png
827 KB, 900x1238
I like Cloud Strife's Advent Children outfit more than his FF7 one, even though the movie was meh. It's much cleaner-looking, doesn't have random bolts sticking out of everything, and it doesn't even have as many belts as everyone seems to think it does (literally 2, and one of them is a strap.) His sword and bike are also cooler, and bonus point for the actual fucking harness for his blades.
>>
>>313115808
I don't mind it either, accept for the random jacket sleeve.
>>
>>313115808
Fuck off weeb that design is bad, its supposed to be edgy and cool, but no its not. Its not practical, its not stylish and it looks like trash. The only thing i like is the vest and the shoulder guard
>>
>>313116389
Yeah, looks better when it got removed near the end.
>>
well its about 5 polygons VS 5000 so they had a bit more room for detail
>>
>>313115808
>Its not practical,
Actually, everything about it is practical and has a role, unlike the FF7 costume (which is actually far edgier, what with all the pointy bits and the one metal glove.)

The "skirt" is actually a big tarp Cloud uses to wrap packages in as he delivers them, protecting them from wind from riding, and the sleeve is an improvised disguise covering his geostigma made from one of these tarps so he can walk around without being treated like a leper. The first belt around his entire body is what Cloud uses to secure the tarp when it's wrapped a package, and it doubles as a instrument to secure the sword harness when on his person. The second belt is a strap for the shoulder pauldron.
>>
>>313115808
Hey Faggot, I was Cloud for Halloween when I was like 10. That spikey shit was cool as fuck and you KNOW it. Quit living in denial its like you played Kingdom Hearts or something, LOL.
>>
>>313115808
Kill yourself
>>
>>313117243
His Kingdom hearts design was worse.
>>
>>313117243
Well, yeah, spikey stuff like that was cool when you were ten.
>>
>>313117243
they are not even spikes they are stubs
>>
>>313117014
>the sleeve is an improvised disguise
I don't know what the hell this movie was about, but if there were some horrible limb-affecting disease running rampant, I'd figure the guy covering one single arm was afflicted.
>>
clout is about a meme as a meme character can get
>>
>>313116452
>Its not practical
What kind of faggot chooses which clothes to wear for their practicality? They exist to make you look good, nothing more than that.
>>
File: Cloud.jpg (44 KB, 736x738) Image search: [Google]
Cloud.jpg
44 KB, 736x738
>>313115808
I like his clothes in this G-Bike artwork. It's the first set of clothes Cloud has worn as an adult that aren't uniforms or dresses.
>>
>>313120195
That's way too cool for Cloud. It's like how Cloud probably envisioned himself at the start of the game.
>>
>>313118215
That's literally what everyone eventually extrapolated in the movie.

Geostigma was a disease that could appear anywhere on the body. It wasn't supposed to be a fullproof disguise; given his already unique look and bike, he probably just wanted everyone to assume he was some edgy Ex-SOLDIER (since the 1st classers were famous for dressing like faggots, anyway.)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.