[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fable thread? What's your favorite? Favorite character?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 8_30_2005_12_28_38_AM.jpg (212 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
8_30_2005_12_28_38_AM.jpg
212 KB, 1024x768
Fable thread?

What's your favorite? Favorite character?
Favorite playstyle?

I just a Fable 2 playthrough and it's aged like milk. Might just play Fable 1.
>>
Been meaning to get back into Fable 3 since I've been on a fantasy streak all month.
>>
When playing Fable 3 I had turned the orphanage into a brothel, and when I unlocked the room I discovered that the orphans were still there, embedded into the beds like some sort of silent hill child-bed monster.
>>
>>313115649
Fable 2.

Evil as shit Wizard with a little strength and a little dexterity mixed in to make me a little taller and muscly.
>>
>>313115956
>>313115894
too bad Fable 2 and 3 aren't on PC anymore.

They both need to be remade with a hero mode like Anniversary did.
>>
>>313116265
Is Anniversary worth getting over TLC? FableTLCon steam doesn't have controller support and I just can't handle that shit.
I could also get on console if the PC version is all kinds of fucked, or vis versa obviously
>>
>>313116767
Anniversary isn't bad at all.
The only issue is there's 25 dollars of DLC. But it's all additional stuff that wasn't in default game, and it's all kinda OP. Mostly rare items that you can buy from vendors.

The menus are worse than I remember TLC's being, but they're workable.

You can't use Will User robes in Anniversary though, they cause constant freezing.
They added a lot too.
This isn't formatted well sorry m8
>>
>>313116948
As long as it runs good I'm happy. Been jonesing for some fable, gonna have to try and pick it up before the year ends. Thanks for the info anon.
>>
>>313117431
Don't get anniversary, it's just a waste of money, there's nothing in the game that's actually worth the extra price tag over just getting TLC.
>>
the worst series ever made. the creator even bailed on it after the 3rd game and said it was all microsofts fault for not letting him make a good game

http://www.gamezone.com/news/molyneux_bashes_fable_iii_hypes_up_next_game_once_again
>>
>>313119036
Anniversary has 360 controller support.
>>
Went sadly downhill after 1, especially with such a great setting and writing. Nothing can beat the original game and Jack of Blades.
>>
File: 1441780513796.jpg (33 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1441780513796.jpg
33 KB, 384x384
>>313119557
>Remember when Fable 1 came out and Molyneux said it would be the game to kill Morrowind?
And you thought Todd lies his ass off
>>
>>313116767
Anniversary is glitchy dogshit.
>>
>>313115649
Man I forgot how bad the character art direction was in this game.

Melee + Magic or Arrows + Magic. Either by themselves is too boring and Magic by itself relies on spamming MP potions.

Wish it didn't take so long for the Will Lines to show up. And that the Will Lines didn't look like shit. Whatsisface the black dude gets wicked lightening rivets, and you just end up looking like you have poor blood pressure.
>>
>>313119757
Why would you want controller support? The game plays perfectly with mouse and keyboard. Actually better since you can hotkey all your important spells on just your number keys and don't have to cycle through shit like you would on controller.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.