[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went so right with this masterpiece /v/? also >not picking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 4343.jpg (31 KB, 280x357) Image search: [Google]
4343.jpg
31 KB, 280x357
what went so right with this masterpiece /v/?
also
>not picking the redemption ending
>>
File: 1343760672865.png (427 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1343760672865.png
427 KB, 640x481
>bargain bin cawadooty knockoff with a western skin
>masterpiece
>>
>>313112042
play the game at least.
>>
File: FridayRoundUp_8-23-13_2.jpg (44 KB, 600x321) Image search: [Google]
FridayRoundUp_8-23-13_2.jpg
44 KB, 600x321
I forgot I have this game.
>>
>>313111875
>what went so right with this masterpiece /v/?

it was a funny game with nice shootan but it also relied on enemies blending into the background to make it harder (fuck that ghost level) than it was.
>>
I can't believe RDR gets praised more than this game when it comes to Western vidya. If the guns feel like bland shit, you have a shit Western style game.
>>
>>313112594
>RDR
>made by rockstar
there you have your insta-praise
>>
>>313112686
Well deserved then.
>>
>>313112594
Mah absolute nigga. RDR got so many things right but gunplay wasn't one of them. The mechanics are shit, the enemies are mindless bullet sponges, all the shootouts become a chore after a while and the game is padded with them. In the story mode, I'm pretty sure 90% of the Mexico missions had no reason to exist.

CoJ Gunslinger might be a corridor shooters with some upgrades that will practically beat the game for you, but the gunplay is super satisfying and the duels are nearly perfect. It was definitely worth the $15 asking price.
>>
>>313111875
Fucking devs wasnt even mr.spaghetti-highnoon country/state guya but made a damn good cowboy shootin story game with pretty good humor in it.

Its the same as max payne with the dev never even been to new york until the movie productio which was many years later. But they made everything right.
>>
File: Armstrong.jpg (69 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong.jpg
69 KB, 500x738
>game already 2 years old
>still no sequel
>instead ubi makes ass creed #54890
>>
>>313113071
>instead ubi makes

ubi didn't make gunslinger

techland did
>>
>>313113259
isn't ubisoft the one putting the money?
>>
>>313111875

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggB33d0BLcY

this is what went right
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.