[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never played a splinter cell game and I've always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Splinter-Cell-Blacklist.jpg (51 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
Splinter-Cell-Blacklist.jpg
51 KB, 650x365
I've never played a splinter cell game and I've always kind of wanted to. The whole franchise is on sale right now on steam though. If I were only to play one game from the series, which should it be?
>>
>>313094417
Blacklist
>>
Chaos theory is the GOAT stealth game

blacklist has its moments and is pretty good overall. It's not chaos theory but it's going in the right direction.

I haven't played any other, are the other worth a playthrough? Conviction and double agent and all these?
>>
the answer is Chaos theory OP

>>313094906
urafaget
>>
>>313094417
Chaos Theory

/thread
>>
chaos theory. if you have some old parts lying around build an old xp box and play pandora tomorrow as well because ubishot will never fix it to run on modern hardware.
>>
Im on the fence on buying double agent since I already have the other 3. But I've heard that the PC version has some sort of graphical downgrades or something? Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>313095346
I can play pandora tomorrow fine on windows 7 64 bit. You just have to change some ini files around.
>>
File: bscap0014nr4gl8.jpg (62 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
bscap0014nr4gl8.jpg
62 KB, 640x720
>>313096474

DO NOT BUY THE PC VERSION OF DOUBLE AGENT

I cannot stress this enough. It's a broken piece of shit, with tons of graphical and sound glitches that will ruin your game.

If you want to play a version of Double Agent, get the Xbox version.
If you don't have an xbox, emulate the PS2 version.
If you really want to play the 7th gen Double Agent, get the Xbox 360 version. It's the only decent one. Avoid the PS3 and PC version.
>>
>he's never played some of the best games ever made

l m a o
>>
First game is great, second one is a decent cash grab over the success of the first game, third game was bretty good, then it went to utter shit
>>
>>313096796
Jesus, you mean that the PC version looks like that PS3 screenshot?
>>
>>313097094
He's so full of shit, christ I hate the fucking faggots on this board.
No fucking way in hell the PC version looks like that.
>>
>>313097094
No, the PC version is a shitty port of the X360 version. The image was only to show that the PS3 version, despite being more polished than the PC version, is shit too.
>>
>>313094417
they're all good apart from double agent

t. a non-jaded individual
>>
File: sneakyfuckingcloaker.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sneakyfuckingcloaker.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>313094417
Payday 2
>>
>>313094417
I know everyone said Chaos Theory already, but...
Chaos Theory
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.