[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: smm.jpg (15 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
smm.jpg
15 KB, 194x259
What went wrong?
>>
>you don't get all the features instantly
Why the fuck?
>>
60$ with cut content in the form of DLC on the way instead of creating even more brand new content to make it worth actually having for the price it costs.
>>
Sadism
>>
>>313090496
No slopes.
>>
File: i have to go to the bathroom.gif (37 KB, 206x205) Image search: [Google]
i have to go to the bathroom.gif
37 KB, 206x205
Whoa this game is shit, you guys should play Undertale instead, way better.
>>
Not enough customization
>>
It wasn't released on PS4
>>
>>313090496

It's just a product that people have been making for free for years, and the official paid version lacks some seriously huge features just for their useless "real time style switching" gimmick.

Checkpoints alone are a deal breaker for me, but I would rather be locked to one creator and have it much more robustly featured. If they were going to dumb down all 4 editors just so they could switch between them, it would be nice if you could do cool stuff like have the game change styles AS you are playing the level or something like that.
>>
File: 1438314687267.png (404 KB, 631x627) Image search: [Google]
1438314687267.png
404 KB, 631x627
>>313090942
>>313090496
This. I was lucky to be able to get the game for 30 bucks. So I've been having a blast with it. But anyone that asks me if they should get I just can't justify that $60 price point. It's not a $60 games. At 30 or lower I'd say absolutely. And yeah, eagerly awaiting the DLC as sad as that sounds because after you've made ton of levels with the current tool set level creating gets very stale.

Also kind of wish they made it easier to get stars. Maybe my levels just suck but I can't get enough stars to be able to upload more levels. Every time I want to upload a new one I have to delete one of my 10 already uploaded levels.
>>
>>313091087
End your life P L E A S E.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.