[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Metroid Feels.jpg (199 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
Metroid Feels.jpg
199 KB, 1024x512
LOL
>>
>>313074492

If it was Zero Suit Samus everyone would be going to her party just hoping she gets drunk and takes off her clothes.
>>
File: 1444846947901.jpg (46 KB, 431x415) Image search: [Google]
1444846947901.jpg
46 KB, 431x415
>>313074492

Why the fuck is star fox happy?
>>
Brawl killed Metroid
>>
And non of you faggots complained about lack of anniversaries for DK, Duck Hunt, and Yoshi.
>>
>>313076123
Samus actually has some good games.
>>
>>313074492

her series is about isolation
it's only appropriate
>>
>>313076123

DK is older than Mario, and they should do a anniversary for him.

The other two, nobody cares about Duck Hunt, and Yoshi isn't a stand alone franchise.
>>
>>313076267
Let me guess, you think Retro should be forced to only make Metroid games, and are butthurt they wanted to make Dong Freeze
>>
>>313076674
What? God no. DKC Returns and Tropical Freeze are great, I'm glad they revived the DKC series. But Metroid is too good to not want to see again.
>>
>>313074492
feels bad ma'am
>>
>>
>>313074492
>Ash
>>
>>313076123
>Mario spinoffs and a one-off game
>>
Zelda revolutionised the action-adventure genre twice. Metroid had to rely on Igarashi stealing the formula for its genre to take off.
>>
>>313074693
Underrated post.
>>
I think the only reason people didn't go to Samus' party is because she's trans.
This shit is NOT okay, someone should re-draw it in a more acceptable way so it actually fits and represents how much people like Samus.
>>
I've got to ask, what did you people want? Did you want them to say "Oh yeah its Metroid's anniversary. We don't have any new Metroid games or anything, but hey, isn't that neat"

They had nothing to show, and didn't want to distract from Zelda's big release. I notice all of you also seem to forget that it was also Donkey Kong's 30th anniversary and it got nothing as well, so why the fuck is Donkey Kong in that picture celebrating instead of off being lonely or some shit?
>>
>>313078749
Donkey is not a Mario spinoff
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.