[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the worst GTA protagonist and why is it Niko?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: NikoBellic-GTAIV.jpg (66 KB, 502x644) Image search: [Google]
NikoBellic-GTAIV.jpg
66 KB, 502x644
Who is the worst GTA protagonist and why is it Niko?
>>
End your life, Niko is the best.
>>
>>313051430
Michael is worse, he's a literal cuck and hangs out with a methhead and a nigra
>>
Franklin
>>
>>313051520
I dunno, middle aged beat man thing was kinda interesting. Franklin, on the other hand, serves no purpose other than being bland sidekick. He's the worst.
>>
File: JohnnyKlebitz-TheTurboKike.jpg (89 KB, 535x744) Image search: [Google]
JohnnyKlebitz-TheTurboKike.jpg
89 KB, 535x744
At least he got stomped to death.
>>
>>313051739
one of the best scenes in gta v
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lwielBzA30
>>
This fuck, I don't know why people like him. Are you gay for him or something?
>>
>>313051562
This.
>>
>>313051926
/thread

this guy sucked so hard, he didn't even talk! you character not being a character and not speaking is a VG trait that needs to die. Made my fucking year when i heard that your Fallout 4 char will speak!!
>>
Niko is the best.

GTA V would have been a lot better if they had just stuck with one protag instead of jumping all over the place with 3.
>>
>>313051430

YOU ARE REALLY ANNOYINK ME NOW

GOOOD BLEESS DIIS CITTYYY
>>
>>313053070

IM LIVIN IN A CITY AND IM OUT OF CONTROL
>>
File: tumblr_ms3pfzObL91rn459uo5_250.gif (493 KB, 160x175) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms3pfzObL91rn459uo5_250.gif
493 KB, 160x175
>>313052924
you dont deserve it but ill give you this reply so you can leave

keep this knuck for your irony
>>
it all went to shit once the protags started speaking

mainly because the games became about "le engaging storytelling"
>>
Niko is great. He's got the right amount of funny and seriousness to his character.

Trevor is a little too edgy at times but I find the most uninspired character is Franklin. He's constantly bitching yet does shit all to get out of the situation he's in and he's plainly the SA throwback character of the trio.
>>
>>313053020
>>313051502
>Niko is the best

>AI KEELD PEEPLE, SOHLD PEEPLE, SMAHGGLED PEEPLE. PEURHAHPS HEER SEENGS WEELL BEE DEEFFEHRENT
>Several missions in, no character progression besides whining
>Hey Niko, I need some drug dealers killed
>OHKEI, BAHT EET EIN'T GOHNNA BEE CHEEP
He's certainly not the best at the very least because of this shit. Don't even try to say it was Rockstar's amazing irony at work, there was so much contradiction between cutscenes and the actual gameplay it's not even funny.

Luis was the fucking best, though. Great character past setup, calm thinking, caring about family, loyal to bros, getting shit done, getting Arab money. That's how Niko should've been written.
>>
The nigger from GTA V is the worst... He is everything that's wrong with every past GTA character, they should have just fired the nigger and put Lamar in his place because at least he is funny.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.