[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why wotlk kids like BRD so much? I don't remember anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: fvwrath-of-lich-king_3320.jpg (56 KB, 347x429) Image search: [Google]
fvwrath-of-lich-king_3320.jpg
56 KB, 347x429
Why wotlk kids like BRD so much?
I don't remember anyone liking this dungeon in vanilla and alliance just hated it for the marshall questline. No one had a warm memories about it in BC too
But since wotlk everyone praise it as a best 5 ppl dungeon ever
I understand liking strat or scholo, because they were challenging and interesting
But brd was just meh
>>
File: brdmapg.jpg (213 KB, 600x880) Image search: [Google]
brdmapg.jpg
213 KB, 600x880
>>313044873
What, You didn't enjoy lava hopping?

I remember my first time in BRD with a group of friends back in vanilla, holy fuck did we get lost, but at least we had fun getting lost. We easily spent an entire day in that place.
>>
Because the dungeon wasn't a linear race to the finish. It had little paths you could branch off of and explore and plus the cool little tavern in the middle
>>
I always liked BRD, it felt like its own city.
>>
>>313046532
>Because the dungeon wasn't a linear race to the finish
It was
There was straight line to get key
Straight line to reach the tavern
And straight line to reach lava and jump to the end
No one gave a shit about doing it "fully"
It was key runs and emperor ones
I guess people who never actively played back then(like you) wouldn't know about it
>>
>>313046836
>No one gave a shit about doing it "fully"

No, just you. I liked going all the way through.

And anything is a direct path when you generalize steps, you mongoloid.
>>
>>313047405
>I liked going all the way through.
Lie
>>
>>313047527
Nice thread, OP. Riveting discussion.
>>
File: 1444383599898.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1105) Image search: [Google]
1444383599898.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1105
So how do you guys think Illidan's story will play out in Legion?
>>
>>313045408
It's really not that big because it's split in sections. Sunken Temple was better, but I still would've liked more open designs like that. And not just a hub with different wings, like all the larger raids.
>>
I had some good memories doing 15 minute Emp runs with my guild for HoJ.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.