[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I was going to buy one game on the Stealth Sale that wasn't:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2015-10-14+at+10.22.49).jpg (110 KB, 949x292) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-14+at+10.22.49).jpg
110 KB, 949x292
If I was going to buy one game on the Stealth Sale that wasn't:
>Mark of The Ninja
>Chaos Theory
>Deus Ex or DXHR
>original Thief trilogy
>Blood Dragon
>VTM:B
>Gunpoint
>Skyrim
>Alpha Protocol
what should it be and why?
or should I just save my money for the inevitable Halloween sale in a few weeks? What are the chances of Alien: Isolation going for <%50 off?
>>
Fucking Mini Ninjas obviously.
>>
Just buy Dark Messiah and play as a stealth ranged thief. No idea if it's in the sale but it should go for peanuts regardless.

Otherwise, pirate.
>>
death to the spies: moment of truth
>>
How is Skyrim a stealth game?
>>
Where is the sale? The storefront looks like the normal page to me
>>
>>313045928
well basically there's no point playing non-stealthily.
>>
Lucius or Beyond Good & Evil
>>
>>313045993
That's why it is stealth.
>>
File: ss+(2015-10-14+at+11.16.18).jpg (133 KB, 1027x495) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-10-14+at+11.16.18).jpg
133 KB, 1027x495
>>313045993
click this
>>
is DE:HR director cut still a buggy mess ?
heard it had even more bugs than the base game, i don't know if i wanna play it to see the difference with the base game
>>
>>313047395
I played it about a year ago and didn't notice too many bugs; my main complaint is that it forces The Missing Link into the middle of the game as a mandatory thing which really fucks up the flow.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.