[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the villian of Fallout: NV? Is it the Courier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: newveg.jpg (56 KB, 580x340) Image search: [Google]
newveg.jpg
56 KB, 580x340
Who was the villian of Fallout: NV?
Is it the Courier?
>>
The bear and the bull.
>>
There's not supposed to ready be a good or bad guy in New Vegas. There are advantages and disadvantages to each of the factions vying for New Vegas
>>
File: Think_tanks_line_up.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Think_tanks_line_up.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>313039846
The Think Tank
>>
>>313041812
Mobius was right in what he did, but they only wanted Science.
>>
File: legosbitch.png (96 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
legosbitch.png
96 KB, 640x360
>>313039846
Dixon and his super cut Jet. Do Freeside a favor and blast the guy as soon as you enter
>>
>>313039846
do I have any chances of successfully returning this game when I bought it more than one month ago and only played 26 minutes?
>>
Benny tbh fam
>>
Oliver Swanick
>>
There is no real villain in the game, Benny has a reason for taking you out... he doesn't trust house. Ceaser wants to connect a wasteland and rebuild society in a non-corrupt way. NCR want to put NEW VEGAS under their protection. House wants to kills both Ceaser legion and NCR and use his bots to secure Vegas.

Your not even a hero, your a puppet with a platinum chip in your hand.
>>
Bethesda.
>>
>>313044719
But that isn't true, based on the backstory of the Courier provided in the DLCs.

I find it really odd that House would trust Ulysses or the Courier to deliver the chip.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.