[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good places to buy games in Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 9b9.jpg (36 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
9b9.jpg
36 KB, 624x352
I remember when places like Play.com were awesome sites to get games with great prices, but ever since the merge with Rakuten the prices have gotten ridiculously expensive. I usually use VGP for my import needs, but all the old UK based shops like Play.com and Zavvi have just declined so fucking much.

Do any of you have any suggestions on from which places to get PAL versions of games with good prices, excluding eBay and other auction sites? For the record, I'm into weeb games, new and older.
>>
I haven't used it for a while but shopto.net used to be pretty good.

Other than that I just use amazon or download the games from PSN
>>
Just buy the newest FIFA in store m8
>>
Bump for interest.

Since I moved to Ireland the only place to buy games is FUCKING GAMESTOP and half the sellers on Amazon won't ship to Ireland for some retarded reason.
>>
Zavvi was godlike, then something happened like 1 year ago and everything went to shit.

Games are now expesive as fuck.
>>
G2A tbh fam
>>
>>313038583
I know, right? Really would like to know what happened, at least Play.com's merge with Rakuten was in the news a lot at the time. Zavvi just went to shit so suddenly.
>>
>>313038583
The shipping is also from some Island and thats why I always had to pay customs duty and then the prices went up
>>
What's wrong with Zavvi? Prices were still good late last year. My only problem with them is the expensive shipping. I suggest trying some local shops. They're either expensive or cheap. Also if you live in a country that has some island from you can import tax free, consider that.
>>
For some fucking reason retail games are becoming more and more expensive.

This is just the jew agenda to buy everything online on Steam ans PSN, so you dont even own your games.

I remember when i could buy any retail game on Zavvi for 25€ max,and now everything is over 45€+

fuck this gay earth, im going back to pirating
>>
G2A.com is the best for now

the age of retail is over anyway
>>
Sites like play and shopto were basing their businesses in places like the Channel Islands to take advantage of some kind of tax loophole. It's one of the reasons they were so chea. pSince the the government has changed the law to stop them exploiting it.
>>
>>313037820
amazon
>>
>>313039476
only if you live in the UK or Germany

the shipping is brutal for other
>>
>>313039869
I actually live in Italy and paying around €20 per year I can get free one day shipping on everything that comes from amazon
else it's usually between €5 and 10
and it should be about the same for france

where do you live exactly OP?
>>
>>313039476
I used to buy every game from Amazon until they switched to Amazon Logistics for delivery. They're the worst.
>>
Amazon
SimplyGames
GameSeek
>>
>>313040457
I live in Finland. Amazon's delivery costs haven't been too shabby, it's just that many games are price-wise on par with many of my local online game shops, which are still expensive, even with some older games.

I just want to have Hometown Story new and sealed UK version with €20, is that too much to ask for a game that was critically panned?
>>
>>313037820
Somebody please post the copypasta of her talking about how pittiful and shit her deaf friend is and seducing the mc
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.