[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So MH is apparently getting an anime adaptation based on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: MHS.jpg (90 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
MHS.jpg
90 KB, 500x282
So MH is apparently getting an anime adaptation based on the new spin-off
Any thoughts on this?
http://www.animeanime.biz/archives/21839
>>
>>313036513
>Any thoughts on this?

"I want to die."
"Why is this happening?"
"Please let me go."
>>
>>313036513
>anime spin-off
>based on a spin-off
>that has little to nothing common with the mainline series
I can't really imagine how anyone would care about this.
>>
>>313036513
>3DS
Call me back when I'll give a fuck about Nintendo. See: never.
>>
>>313036513
Lust over shota 2: Yokai Watch bogaloo.
>>
>>313036513

Dissapointing when this is the first anime we get and its a spin off aimed at children. (Tho the idea of riding the monsters is awesome)
I would have at least wanted one based on the normal series....
>>
>>313038041
Gotta ride that Pokemon clone train

since Yokai Watch was a success everyone is going to be doing it in a year or two
>>
>>313038274
I doubt it, japanese culture is just not cool anymore.
>>
>>313036513
i cant read any of that shit
>>
>>313036513

I'm not watching that shit unless it has plenty of females wearing Kirin, Nargacuga, and so on armors.
>>
>>313036513
That cat looks so fucking retarded.
>>
>>313039223
The funny thing is
he is. There are normal felynes running around but he is the only special one
>>
>>313036513
>not the main series
fuck man I just want a nature documentary staring the monsters is that so much to ask?
>>
fucking why

If there was to be a monhun anime it'd be an episodic thing of 'monster cuases problem'
village hires a group of hunters.
hunters prepare, find, and hunt monster.
Start with something like a kut-ku causes problems with the nearby farms with killing crops by digging up the farmland while hunting grubs so a hunter is called in.

Be sent to hunt a black diablos after a recent sandskiff crash was found to have been caused by one.

An episode on the dangers of trying to harvest eggs from a los & ian nest.

A Brachydios moves into a local mine and now it has to be cleared out.
Or someone tried to mine a gravios and now there are problems.

A logging village and the surrounding forest go silent, investigations show there's a deviljho nearby, it must be killed lest it eat every fucking thing there.

A two-parter midseason with one of the decent ED's, something like kushy, teostra, or chameleos.

And the last 2-3 episodes would be about hunting one of the hugeass ED's
Like Lao Shen Lung or Shen Gaoran but doing them justice instead of just being awful dps checks.

and it would all be done like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suLCVMK19sI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS1gFCppUyQ

But it will never happen.
>>
>>313039574
Just read the manga, it's literally what you just described and does the series justice

I'm talking about Monster Hunter Episodes by the way. Whatever you do avoid Orage like the plague, it's awful
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.