[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasteland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 91Q2WwXUukL._SL1500_.jpg (350 KB, 1057x1500) Image search: [Google]
91Q2WwXUukL._SL1500_.jpg
350 KB, 1057x1500
Is Wasteland 2 worth playing now that the DC is out? How buggy is it?
>>
>>313035569
kek
>>
>>313035569
They've put more voice acting in, rebalanced some stuff, made combat a lot less of a chore, added in called hits to head, body, legs and arms. Haven't run into any bugs that I can remember in the 7 hours I've put in. Basically the game is what it should have been at launch.
>>
>>313035569
>D&D shit

Never ever.
>>
>>313035569
very buggy and the camrea is retarded now

wait at least 4 months
>>
>>313035569
What DC?

Also the game is alright. The quest areas are fun and interesting but it really lacks anything regarding exploration and random encounters
>>
I own the base game so I got DC free and I tried it with controller because that was one of the things I was looking forward to trying. The walking was insanely choppy so I closed the game and I'm going to try it once they've fixed that shit. I really wish that I wasn't expecting every game to be a buggy mess on release, but it's so common that I'm not even phased.
>>
>>313036470
wat

>gasmasksare still restricted to female characters only

what were they thinking
>>
>>313036580
it's "fazed" not "phased

>worse performance
>worse camera
>plot-critical characters go permanently missing for no apparent reason
>combat not appreciably better

why even do a dc?
>>
>>313036560
>What DC?
Directors Cut
>>
>>313036749
Ah right teehee wat does that include?
>>
File: google it.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
google it.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>313036808
>>
>>313036742
Sorry, english isn't my first language.
>>
>>313036923
nope nope nope
>>
>>313036580
I had the same results, but blamed my crappy third party gamepad for the choppy movement. Guess it's just them fucking up
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.