[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VG247 apologises over Uncharted review.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: CRROUkEUYAAXSmb.png (270 KB, 599x315) Image search: [Google]
CRROUkEUYAAXSmb.png
270 KB, 599x315
VG247 published a review for Uncharted 4 when they'd actually been playing an Uncharted 2 demo at TGS. Top fucking kek. They've just released an apology which you can find below.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/10/14/letter-from-the-editor-an-apology-to-naughty-dog-and-uncharted-fans/

Only in the Video Game Journalism industry would this kind of the stuff happen. Can you imagine Empire publishing a Star Wars 7 review when they'd actually just sat through A New Hope?
>>
This wouldn't have happened if Sony didn't constantly re-release the same games and have it demo'ed at events like it's a new game.
>>
>>313029226
>apologising for your opinion

How has the video game industry turned into such shit?
>>
>>313029526
you should apologize for your post
>>
>>313029526
His opinion was based on the fact he didn't know what he was playing. Uncharted 4 wasn't too formulaic. Uncharted 2 was.
>>
>>313029226
Fucking morons. Haven't they played the game before? As if you wouldn't know you have played a game before.
>>
>>313029526
your mom should apologize for your existence
>>
>>313029686
What makes it funnier is that in his original article he claimed to be an "Uncharted Veteran". His complaint was that it was too similar to the old games.
>>
>>313029226
>reviewers actually play more than 3-4 hours of a reviewed game
costanza.jpg
>>
File: QSdWCE1.png (92 KB, 375x246) Image search: [Google]
QSdWCE1.png
92 KB, 375x246
>>313029226
>>
>>313029941
wow, here I thought he simply hadn't played it

but he did and had no idea? how
>>
>i review games i don't know which games i'm playing!
cocksucking must be a wonderful thing..it gets you jobs
>>
>says they learnt fro Last of Us

What a load if shit.
>>
>>313030019
He's been sent to the Tokyo Game Show. He'd probably spent the night with hookers is Kabuki-cho and doing coke with the Yakuza. He woke up the next morning and realised that he actually got sent with a job to do and in a hungover state turned up and half arsed it.
>>
I never touched Uncharted and even I can tell them apart smh
>>
There's already a thread nugger

>>313028673
>>
>All these buttmad Naughtydrones trying desperately to defend their shitty game series.

This is more entertaining than watching the Undertale and MGSV fags.
>>
>>313029226
>Uncharted 4 is the first PS4 entry in a series that has traditionally pushed boundaries. Why does it feel so familiar?

Actually giggled. At least he didnt write that he was a fan of the series, or that this game doesnt live up to the previous ones and some such. That would've split me in half.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.