[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /v/ like SpaceChem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-10-14_00002.jpg (124 KB, 1366x769) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-14_00002.jpg
124 KB, 1366x769
Does /v/ like SpaceChem?
>>
No, that shit is for fucking nerds.
>>
It's actually one of the most challenging games I've ever played.
>>
Yes
Try TIS-100 also
>>
>>313019664
I got to a point I just didn't know what I was even doing. I put stuff and it worked or it didn't work, and I had no idea how or why, so I stopped.
>>
I got stuck on one of the bosses. I think it's the one on the ice planet. Put it down in February intending to get back to it but never did
>>
>>313019664
I doubt it, /v/ has shit taste, but the game is cool as fuck. TIS-100 and Infinifactory are good too.
>>
I'm too fuckin dumb for this shit mang
>>
>>313020420
It has barely anything to do with actual chemistry
It's just a puzzle game with a chemistry theme on it
>>
>anon gifted to me
>played one level and decided the game was too good and i decided to wait until i complete summoning my tulpa to continue play the game.

can't wait for the great day!
>>
>>313020595
Anon, don't.
>>
too hard for me
>>
got about halfway through
at that point it started feeling like you lacked some tools to be able to make "good" solutions and instead had to hack some crappy shit together that barely worked
and thats when i lost interested
>>
>>313020642
i am not into JoJo and i am not looking for a shitty waifu so i am one step away from any risk.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.