[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tumblr shit >meme game >furfag trash >indie pixelshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: undertumblr.png (652 KB, 1000x1316) Image search: [Google]
undertumblr.png
652 KB, 1000x1316
>tumblr shit
>meme game
>furfag trash
>indie pixelshit
>muh feels
>lol s0 randum!!

9/10 personal GOTY, fuck you guys for putting me off it for so long. I was getting sick of open world grinds.
>>
File: best of 2015.jpg (1 MB, 1968x3456) Image search: [Google]
best of 2015.jpg
1 MB, 1968x3456
I think it's an 8/10, and there are alot of other GOTY contenders, but I think it's up there too.

Pic related. It's been a good year if you have a PC.
>>
File: 1430098168341.jpg (111 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1430098168341.jpg
111 KB, 768x1024
>>313018075
>Metal Gear Solid V and Bloodborne on the same level as Five Night's at Freddy's 3 and Hatred
>>
>>313018075
Besiege was literally just a flavour of the week, its not even that good, especially not worth of being in the same tier as undertale
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 752x1063
>>
>>313017923
>I have never played a JRPG from the early 90s: The Thread
>>
>>313018310

I thought it was a nice game, certainly no masterpiece. It was missing multiplayer and some content updates, but for 6 dollars I can't say it wasn't a good investment.

>>313018192

>meme game and mature gaymer console game
>versus two decent PC titles

Yeah, they're about the same quality-wise. What's the problem?
>>
>>313017923
Please put Undertale in the OP next time so it filters correctly
>>
>>313018075
It's almost like you're trying to get replies.
>>
>>313018075

I can't get enough of witcher 3 so far my favourite this year. Ori was awesome too
>>
>>313018075
how can you rank things that arent even out yet? that completely throws out objectivity in your image.
>>
>>313018498

They were pretty good. Ori was pretty sweet for a platformer, but for the love of all platformers, why is it so damn easy?
>>
A huge step backwards: The game. If this piece of garbage wins GOTY it will be the beginning of the end for the industry.
>>
>>313018572

It had it's challenging moments but I would enjoy some sort of challenge mode like the last dungeon of the game
>>
>>313017923
>No grinding
>Undertale
Someone isn't determined enough
>>
>>313018625
In what way would this game ruin the industry.
Indie games are already garbage, and AAA isn't going to turn into this.
>>
>>313018559

I'm pretty darn good at guessing a game's quality from release info and trailers and demos.

>The Order trailer comes out
>correctly predict that it'll be cinematic QTE fest
>Bloodborne trailer comes out
>notice several spots of bad framerate, can correctly tell that it will be badly optimized
>Mario Maker promo comes out
>notice it can't reproduce the most basic things, will be watered down rom hacker for the console kids

I've been right pretty much every single time. So my track record speaks for itself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.