[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a Read Only Memories thread? I just got one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ReadOnlyMemories.png (12 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ReadOnlyMemories.png
12 KB, 1024x576
Can we have a Read Only Memories thread?
I just got one of the endings and want to discuss the game but other than two threads on here that were immediately shitposted out the door on release there hasn't been any discussion about it.
I knew Decker was gonna betray me, I didn't exactly expect him to be a fucking snatcher
>>
>>313012475
i didnt know you faggots buy sjw games nowadays

am i on /v/ or tumblr?
>>
>>313012546
Don't you have an Undertale thread to shitpost in?
>>
>>313012546
why do you think it's tumblr and not tumbler?

the e was replaced with /v/ and /v/ is a sekrit klub so they removed it
>>
>>313012624
dont you have a blog to update?
>>
>>313012674
You're an unfunny faggot.
>>
>>313012475
there's like 6 endings and I only have 2.
>>
>>313012902
I think it's in part if you manage to befriend the characters and if you solve that fucking glyph puzzle to get the full source code
>>
>>313012985
the endings i have are the ones where you do and don't get the full source code
>>
>>313013089
I was retarded and only had one save file so I only got the ending where you botch getting the code. It's like 2AM though so fuck having a new game this late
>>
>>313013223
I'm on my third playthrough but i'm fucking lost on how to get mroe endings.
>>
>>313013321
Try experimenting and pissing people off, it might change how events proceed
>>
>>313012475
Try posting in one of the Undertale threads where all the other faggots are gathered
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.