[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deus Ex is cheap on Steam right now. Should I get it? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (229 KB, 636x651) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
229 KB, 636x651
Deus Ex is cheap on Steam right now. Should I get it? I've never played it or known much about it but I hear a lot of people talk about it positively. What about Invisible War and The Fall? Those didn't really get good steam reviews.
>>
Yes. It's 1.39 for a really fantastic game. Of course get it.
>>
>>313002585
Dang, $1.39? Go for it.
>>
>>313002585
And Invisible War is not worth it at that price, don't get it.
The Fall is shit.
I would wait to play Human Revolution until after you've played Deus Ex.
>>
Deus Ex is fantastic and easily worth $1.39, plus the Revision mod just came out for it if you can't stand the visuals of vanilla.
Invisible War is a textbook example of what goes wrong when making a console a lead platform and trying to port back to PC.
The Fall is an even bigger abortion of gaming than Invisible War, avoid like the goddamn plague.
>>
If you love old games, then get it.

If you don't love old games, then you'll probably be back in a couple of days to complain about how bad the graphics were, so stop kidding yourself into thinking you have good taste and just buy something else.
>>
>>313003087
>>313003120
Are Invisible War and The Fall sequels or spin off games?

>>313003186
Graphics are nice but don't determine a game for me.
>>
>>313003592
Invisible War is a sequel to Deus Ex. The Fall is a shitty mobile game.
>>
>>313003592

Invisible War is a direct sequel to Deus Ex set a while after the events of the first game.

The Fall is a spinoff of Human Revolution, I have no idea what the relation is, but I know that much, and also that it's completely irredeemable.
>>
>>313003592

Invisible War is a sequel which is generally considered to be inferior to the original. It's not awful, but I'm pretty sure it has been way cheaper, so don't get it now.

The Fall is a port of a fucking tablet game. I'm not kidding. So I'd like to think it's a non-canon spinoff, but game developers are retards so it's probably canon.
>>
ELECTRONIC OLD MEN

RUNNING THE WORLD
>>
File: sponge.jpg (39 KB, 305x322) Image search: [Google]
sponge.jpg
39 KB, 305x322
>>313002585
>the fall costs almost as much as all the other games combined
>>
File: Capture2.png (69 KB, 635x274) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
69 KB, 635x274
>>313003763
>>313004079
>mobile shit
eww. I'll ignore that.

I'll wait to get Invisible War when it's cheaper if it's worth a playthrough. Think I'll pick up the original and Human Revolution though cuz their so cheap.

Thanks /v/.
>>
>>313003186
I love old games.

But Deus Ex wasnt doing it for me.
The stealth was pretty bad and the shooting wasnt that good.
Love the aesthetics and music though.
>>
>>313002585
look at the collection cost and the individual games price
>>
>>313004671
Yeah I noticed that. The bundle doesn't take into account the sale on the first two. Kinda stupid.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.