[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are the exclusives for this? I got it for Monster Hunter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: new_nintendo_3ds.png (127 KB, 680x355) Image search: [Google]
new_nintendo_3ds.png
127 KB, 680x355
Where are the exclusives for this? I got it for Monster Hunter and that's pretty much all I play on it but weren't there supposed to be games that took advantage of the better hardware?
>>
>>313001664
>weren't there supposed to be games that took advantage of the better hardware
No.
That being said homebrew has managed to make it so the New 3DS CPU runs old 3DS games at new 3DS CPU speeds, so it runs old 3DS games better.
Nintendo should patch this shit in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clJXxe4P7vg
>>
What? 3DS is like mostly exclusives dude.
>>
Smea is releasing something that will make O3DS games use the extra power.

So better frame rates in Pokemon.
>>
why get a handheld?
unless your a child/manchild i see no reason to not just go to pc for all your game needs
>>
>>313002060
>
>>
>>313002060
>pc
>games
>>
>>313001917
So there's already a CFW for n3DS?
>>
>>313001917
neat

is that CFW stuff a "you don't have an ancient firmware version so you're screwed forever" thing like PS3, or can anyone get in on that without buying shady Chinese shit?
>>
>>313002060
>playing games indoors
Pasty white boi detected
>>
>>313001664
There are New 3DS aware titles like Smash Brothers and anything using amiibo, but the games scheduled for release in the near future were developed before the New 3DS was worldwide so it really works more as a Circle Pad Pro.
>>
>>313002328
I think you need to be like 9.2 or lower but I have no idea
>>
>>313002358
Smash for 3DS doesn't even utilize the CCP, yet it accepts all N3DS buttons. Which is kinda weird.
>>
Am I the only one who HATES that fucking nub on the N3DS? It's god damn awful. What were they even thinking? Why wouldn't they just add another god damn analog stick identical to the one on the left side? The nub is so small and rigid it hurts my thumb.
>>
>>313002750
That one was developed with New 3DS in mind since it was a first party Nintendo title. It was also the game to introduce amiibo for that matter. They were so low on memory that the required processing power for a CPP would not work.

>>313002813
Yeah it sucks. I'm just hoping Pokemon Z gets the New 3DS processor enhancements.
>>
File: nigguh.jpg (1 MB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
nigguh.jpg
1 MB, 2322x4128
>>313002328
>>313002420
>top screen
retroarch
>bottom screen
ntr (cfw that allows overclocking)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.