[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My normie roommates are playing Pokemon Stadium in the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
My normie roommates are playing Pokemon Stadium in the other room and I want to go kick their asses - only i've never actually played stadium and only have basic recollection of the original Pokemon games. Basically I need the quickest primer and some foolproof strategies for this game, stat. Help me, /v/, you're my only hope.
>>
>>312994697
Me thinks you're the normie here fam.
>>
>>312994697
Speed is also your crit stat
Some of the fastest Pokemon are Charizard, Persian, and Jolteon
>>
>>312994697
If you're using rental Pokemon, Jynx can go a long way in this game.
>>
>>312994697
Holy fuck how tryhard are you
>I gotta beat these people having FUN at a game I don't know jackshit about!
>I know, my own personal army will give me pro tips!
>>
>>312994697
>unironically wanting to play Pokemon Stadium

Throw it in the trash instead.
>>
>>312994697

It's rock, paper, scissors with a few more steps. If its Stadium it should be pretty simple. Just choose all the legendaries and Pokemon with Explosion or Self Destruct.
>>
>>312994697
Go read up on Smogon and then ban everything you don't like. ezpz
>>
>>312994697
Pokemon in Stadium are in unoptimized as fuck, so building a team of rentals is tough.
I remember Jynx and Zapdos being good, though.
>>
>OP gets his ass handed to him
>his roommates post about it on Reddit
>"I just beat my weirdo 4chan roommate in Pokemon Stadium. It's an epic win for us Reddit brothers and sisters! AMA"
>#pokemon
>#reddit
>#epic
>#win
>#fail
>#epicfail
>>
>>312994697
>and I want to go kick their asses

At first I thought you meant you wanted to physically kick their asses for playing that game.
>>
>>312994697
git gud
>>
>>312994697
remember the weapons triangle
>>
File: 1415493056763.png (158 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1415493056763.png
158 KB, 400x300
>>312994697
Use your favorites. If they're normies they probably have terrible teams that you can beat with anything. If you lose, kill yourself.
>>
>>312994697
>normie
Go back to >>>/r9k/ or tumblr or wherever the fuck you came from.
I'd tell you to go to fucking /vp/, but that place is already shit enough with retards like you already.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.