[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reminder that there are people browsing /v/ RIGHT NOW who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1448807901674.png (1 MB, 800x1350) Image search: [Google]
1448807901674.png
1 MB, 800x1350
>Reminder that there are people browsing /v/ RIGHT NOW who think this should've been GOTY.
>>
>>321636147
Was that really the worst example you could find?

You Bethhaters are really reaching since the release of FO4.
>>
>>321636330
im a huge fan of fallout but i've been burnt out on it after my level 50 something character got perma locked in the institute end game because of a bug that is yet to be patched and i mad e a2nd profile which got bugged instantly in the cryo tub scenes then after fixing that by restarting ym ps4 my game is now bugged on the castle seige mission and i csnt progress in the story.

the game is broken, broken to the point where its broken me down. i took a week off of work to play this game on release, thats how much of a fan i am but this game is fucked
>>
The game is really good but I expected way more from it. I've put in 160 hours at this point, I'm pretty close to beating the game and I've progressively gotten more bored. So many fetch quests, radiant quests, etc. After playing The Witcher 3 for around 250 hours in two playthroughs and running into a fraction of the boring stuff, I've realized how much more Fallout 4 needs to be an outstanding game. New Vegas was better and had more variety despite being like a third of the size. I hope Obsidian makes the next one.
>>
>>321636920
This is a 18+ board. Reported.
>>
>>321636147
Can't let player choices affect our artistic vision ;^)
>>
>>321637176

>I've put 160 hours into the game and now I'm getting bored!

No shit
>>
>>321636920
Reported
>>
>>321636330
>Bethhaters
Hello, Reddit! Are you enjoying your stay in 4chan? Don't forget to Like, Subscribe, and Share!
>>
>>321636147
Thats when you realized the game fucks you?
Not when you told your wife to shutz the fuck up and you still had to sign up for that vault tec shit
>>
>>321637459
Except I've put in around 270 hours in The Witcher 3 and I still haven't gotten bored, if anything I want more. I played like five playthroughs of New Vegas, 80 hours each and I was still having lots of fun by the end of the fifth. You can make long games with variety if you're not lazy. It's just a matter of making things interesting. That whole Railroad questline is like 10% interesting quests and 90% go eliminate this random Courser, place this MILA device in this random building, clear out this random safehouse, etc.

>inb4 just ignore those quests then

Yeah and then I miss out on 60% of the game. I can skip boring content like that in other games without missing a significant amount of the game.
>>
File: w3 ACTION rpg.webm (3 MB, 720x420) Image search: [Google]
w3 ACTION rpg.webm
3 MB, 720x420
>>321637758
>Except I've put in around 270 hours in The Witcher 3 and

Well there's your problem. Shit taste. I played W3 for 4 hours before I boredom quit that piece of shit
>>
>>321637176
It was the opposite for me. I played W3 at release for 130h, played Fallout 4 at release for 140h, and when I wanted to download W3 again to play the DLC, i just couldn't. It was literally horrible.
>>
File: 1432081741610.jpg (41 KB, 534x532) Image search: [Google]
1432081741610.jpg
41 KB, 534x532
>>321636147
>there are people browsing /v/ RIGHT NOW
>>
>>321638050
Same here, and I was somewhat looking forward to it. But upon install, I spent all of ten minutes actually trying to play again. Just instantly aggravated by the controls or something.
>>
>>321637972
>AI on the first type of enemies you meet screws up
>still lost a big chunk of HP
lol
>>
To be fair OP, you chose the one example in which that response is appropriate, as Curie is simply looking for an excuse to get out of the lab.
You could have chosen literally any other dialogue exchange for a better example.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.