[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games that make your heartbeat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1449771976099.png (4 KB, 236x220) Image search: [Google]
1449771976099.png
4 KB, 236x220
Hey /v/,
What are some games that make your heart race?

For me the only game that can really do that is Rust. It makes me shit my pants when I get into a rifle a fight with 3 dudes that have come to rape my house and I have to be the fucking predator to stand a chance.

>tfw sneaking up and shooting an arrow into some fucker
>tfw successfully murdering an entire raid party by yourself

Truly there is nothing else like it
>>
>MGSV
>invade someone's FOB with 4 platforms, full upgrades and all S ranked guards
>guy comes to defend his FOB
>game of cat and mouse
Shit is so intense, you have guards all around you, UAVs and cameras everywhere, and a fuccboi running around looking for you.

One time I made it all the way to the top of the main platform of some FOB and the fucker was waiting for me, but his back was turned against me. The only reason it wasn't successful was because he had laid a gas mine near him and knocked me out, right outside the goal door too.

I love MGSV, it's too bad it's incomplete.
>>
Fighting the Boss of Starfighter during my speedrun. He ruined my last run, but I got the world record with this one.
https://youtu.be/uQJBv6W-kI8
>>
>>321596752
>I got the world record
Yeah, and my dad works at Nintendo!
>>
>>321596941
Is there any other record shorter than mine?
No?
So as of now I have the world record. Show me or make a shorter version of that and I'll change the title and description.
>>
>WWIIOL back in the day
>no idea what I'm doing
>take a panzer iii and drive into a French-controlled town that is under attack
>set the driver to go forward while I use the coax machine gun and smite the French
>crash into building, try to back up
>AT rifleman takes out track, stuck there
>French and a few British infantry swarming my tank, AT rifle rounds bouncing off, sappers trying to get charges set on my hull
>all the while firing away on cannon and machine gun
>commander killed
>driver killed
>gunner killed
>front gunner died
>loader sits and waits until the charges are placed, is destroyed
>Town is now low on respawn tickets, and is taken by the end of the day by Germany
The paradrops were really tense too
>>
Souls games and Monster Hunter, near the end of an intense fight with an enemy I haven't won against before.

I still remember the first time I beat Flamelurker. My whole face was vibrating.
When I finally killed Gogmazios solo and earned my crown I had to put down the game for a few minutes to regain my composure.
>>
>Play any multiplayer game
>People watching me
>Judging me
>>
>>321596056
>playing as a traitor on ss13
>security is on your tail and you manage to slip them in a chase
>being near security with a bag full of traitor loot
>breaking out of prison and actually pulling it off, killing multiple players as you jailbreak
>>
File: 1384679560049.gif (301 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1384679560049.gif
301 KB, 350x464
My heart is always beating.

Especially when you get close to me anon.
>>
>>321598778
Is that a confession?
>>
File: 1356857917486.png (24 KB, 684x737) Image search: [Google]
1356857917486.png
24 KB, 684x737
>Fear of Height
>Mfw playing Demon's and Dark Souls
>>
>>321596056

everything in dota 2
>>
File: doom2.png (42 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
doom2.png
42 KB, 320x240
>>321596056
It probably have something to do with monster being sprites
>>
>>321596056
company of heroes 1

super mario strikers
>>
File: 1441825744396.jpg (18 KB, 480x490) Image search: [Google]
1441825744396.jpg
18 KB, 480x490
>>321596056
I fucking know right? If a game doesn't make your head throb and your heart pump than it's not a game.
>>321599734
As a teenager doom3 really blew me away and made my heart race but basically everything did that back then.
>>
when im playing assfaggots and the game is even. watching over 4 idiots so they don't do something stupid is painful.
>>
File: Whaladdin.png (74 KB, 234x264) Image search: [Google]
Whaladdin.png
74 KB, 234x264
>>321596056
FTL: Faster Than Light
>Boarding party of 3 invading my ship
>Enemy ship has a Burst Laser 3 and Breach Missiles
>Half of my crew dead
>Other half in the medbay
>Breach missile aimed at medbay
>Manage to get my crew out in time
>Boarders dead
>Manage to jump away with 1 hull left
>Only connecting node is by a sun
>mfw
>>
H-H-HURRY UP
>>
File: 1451157976452.png (72 KB, 265x294) Image search: [Google]
1451157976452.png
72 KB, 265x294
>XCOM: EW
>Newfoundland
>>
>playing a song in the Rock Band series where the crowd sing along

Goosebumps every time. As faggy as it sounds, it's one of the reasons "Linger" is one of my favorite songs to play
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.