[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this game is confirmed hit as we expected despite all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
so this game is confirmed hit as we expected despite all the months of shitposting.
What would you like to see after this? I'd be happy with a Dark Souls 3
>>
there will never be a Dark Souls 3
>>
>>290659435
pc port
>>
bloodborne 2 from the b team with worse level design and better multiplayer functionality
>>
>>290659525
It's inevitable.

>>290659435
Dark Souls 3 will only be good if they make it with the same level design philosophy as the DLC's of dark souls 2.
>>
Pirates of the Caribbean Souls.

The setting has all the elements of Souls/Bloodborne game already. Curse, skeletons, tentacles.
>>
File: all-you-need-is-kill-4708679[3].jpg (161 KB, 800x1136) Image search: [Google]
all-you-need-is-kill-4708679[3].jpg
161 KB, 800x1136
>>290659435
No pls, no dark souls clone, we have enough of that. Futuristic setting would be cool.
>>
>>290659960
>yfw DaS 2 DLC was only good because the Bloodborne level designers helped out after finishing up Bloodborne's levels.
>>
>>290659525
a souls like game made by Miyazaky or b-team is inevitable since BB pushed even further their franchise and Sony demands more money.
>>
Call of Duty Souls
>>
>>290660049
It's so very different from the base game that it wouldn't surprise me.

Honestly I would go as far to say that brume tower and shulva probably exceeded most areas in dark souls 1.
>>
>>290660089
i don't disagree with you
but it won't be a DARK souls game
>>
I've seen people request a Cowboys vs Indians Souls
>>
>>290660018
this, maybe something with Giger style monsters and architectures.
>>
Maybe we'll get Demon's Souls 2 after all, now that they're working closely with Sony.

Or maybe Darkborne, you play as the furtive pygmy
>>
>>290659435
We're 100% getting a Dark Souls 3, no idea if another BB is coming or even necessary though I think that game can stand on its own.

also getting a new Armored Core which should be sweet.
>>
>>290660162
After Dark Souls 2's success you really don't see them making another one?

They probably started it after the DLC's came out to be honest.
>>
Souls gameplay in a Blame!-style environment.
>>
It's a good game, but they took some SERIOUS backsteps compared to DS1&2.

The online multiplayer is absolute horse shit. It's a convoluted and unfun mess that makes me not want to replay the game after I finish it.
>>
File: 14282174690.jpg (350 KB, 3800x3901) Image search: [Google]
14282174690.jpg
350 KB, 3800x3901
>>290659435

I paid 2k $ on my new rig, but I just wanna play this game. So, hopefully BB on PC
>>
I could have sworn I read an interview somewhere that said they'd keep making Dark Souls sequels until they stop selling, while Miyazaki will keep doing his own things. Could be a Final Fantasy type deal, where all the games have some minor cameos that tie the series together, but they don't have much to do with each other otherwise
>>
>>290660391
>>290660391
>>290660391
>>290660391
so much fucking this
>>
Hope team miyazaki does another artorias style dlc.
>>
>>290660439
>they took some SERIOUS backsteps compared to DS1&2.

Nah, everything that's there is fucking great, there just needed to be a whole lot more of it. No hope of DLC either.
>>
File: 1368088692444.jpg (115 KB, 1075x720) Image search: [Google]
1368088692444.jpg
115 KB, 1075x720
>>290660391
Anon, it's nice to dream and all but some things are too good for this world.
>>
>>290660439
PvP was always terrible. Connection issues, lag stab, hacking, invasions exclusively in areas designed to be as one-sided as possible.

DaS2 had the worst PvP by far. Shit like the belltower and rat covenant were fucking stupid. At least you got the arena, but even then the next game was so fucked balance wise and the aforementioned lag issues made it unfun
>>
Any souls game that comes on PC will be fine with me. Skipping on the ps4 was pure torture, the game looked really fun to me, even if the multiplayer is kind of inaccessible, so people say.

I just need another good souls game, I'm starving after how bad Dark Souls 2 was. I know that whatever project From will work on next, we should hope they get as much time as possible, but at the same time I don't think i'll be able to stand +2 years of waiting.

HELP ME.
>>
Dark Souls 1: OC Edition
The few good ideas from DS2 & BB.
Bamco to fuck off and not rush them.

There, we now have the perfect game.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.