[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of credits (in game currency) if you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: p2w.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
p2w.jpg
372 KB, 1920x1080
What's the point of credits (in game currency) if you can't even buy anything with it? Your telling me all these XP locked weapons are cash bought only? Game is fun n all don't get me wrong, but I understand its f2p but atleast make some of the shit purchasable through credits..
>>
The whole point of free to play is to get you to crack and spend money.

It's the worst business model and you shouldn't waste time playing anything that uses it.
>>
>>321383580
Ask devs on the forum.
Maybe they'll actually consider doing something with their shit console ui.
>>
>>321383580
Ok you made the same fuckup I did. When you check the market look for the BLUEPRINTS tab in weapons/equipment. You buy those with credits and then farm the items. Check the wiki.
The XP lock is for rank. You go up rank by leveling warframes and weapons.
Warframe blueprints for the pieces drop from bosses and quests and other things.
Do the levels to get the bosses and get to jupiter, farm alad v for the valkyr frame, get the galatine and the Tonkor when you can. After that it's easy street till you start doing towers.
>>
>>321384064
Also you do have to get platinum to get slots for gear, HOWEVER you can get that off players by farming prime blueprints and mats on derelict and towers.
>>
File: laughingwhores.gif (3 MB, 386x232) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.gif
3 MB, 386x232
>>321383580
>he doesnt know he's supposed to buy the blueprints and not the completed weapon
>he didnt even google it
>just came to /v/ so he could complain about a game he barely started
>>
All available weapons can be farmed, bought with credits via blueprints, or found on alerts/events.

Its all a matter of patience.
>>
>>321384404
Also find yourself a nice big clan with a complete set of weapon labs. You'll need to farm in the void for some Forma to make the weapons but a couple of the clantech weapons are actually worth using such as the Dragon Nikana (make sure you grind the original Nikana to 30 before using it to craft the D Nikana). Of course the best melee weapon in the game right now is free once you complete the Second Dream quest but you gotta at least get to Uranus to do that.
>>
File: Warframe0003.jpg (547 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Warframe0003.jpg
547 KB, 1366x768
kek
>>
>>321384873
The fuck is wrong with that Volt
>>
>>321383580

You buy BLUEPRINTS with credits, and farm the materials needed in quests.

Doesn't take long at all, especially with defense and survival missions.

For warframes themselves you find blueprints for the 3 pieces needed in the quests, then craft those three pieces with mats.

Once they're crafted, you use those 3 crafted parts for the final frame blueprint that you buy off the market with credits.

It sounds like a lot but it's really not. The only issue is RNG on which part you get when farming a quest for a frame.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.