[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get a boner >Bend it towards stomach >feels good man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: GET_HIM.jpg (80 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
GET_HIM.jpg
80 KB, 1024x768
>Get a boner
>Bend it towards stomach
>feels good man

Vidya feels thread
>>
>>287949423
ITS PAYNE
>>
>>287949501
GET HI-AGHHHHH
>>
DO I Cut the red wire or blue wire?
>>
>>287949423
>bending your xbone
wat
>>
>>287949423
THATS PAYNE
>>
File: normie tears.jpg (17 KB, 386x300) Image search: [Google]
normie tears.jpg
17 KB, 386x300
Narrator: This week on "Address Unknown"...

Man: I don't want to go there. It's the last place I'd want to end up. But that's where I always end up anyway. Only, it's not me talking to the pink Flamingo, but someone who looks the part down to the finest detail, except that he's evil. I'm hiding in the shadows, watching it all unfold.

[Breathing]

Man: The Flamingo speaks. It can speak here. It says:

Flamingo: Mirs ah mo fun tan television. [Robot-type voice]

Man: That's "Mirrors are more fun than television." Somehow I know this, just don't ask me how.

[Evil laugh in the background]

Man: And I — not me, but my double — nods and smirks at this like it was the funniest thing in the world.

[A painful-sounding scream starts in the background]

Man: And then something goes wrong. And suddenly they know I'm there, hiding behind them and they both turn to look at me with cold eyes. And the Flamingo speaks again:

Flamingo: The Flesh of Fallen Angels. [Robot-type voice]

Man: I have no idea what that means.

[A long scream starts in the background]

Man: And, that's when I always wake up to my own scream, in that bright-lillied white hospital room, strapped to my bed.
>>
File: coffeel.jpg (44 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
coffeel.jpg
44 KB, 680x765
>do this
>bend it too far
>hear a quiet popping noise, feel a sensation in my dick similar to cracking a joint
>no pain, but boner goes away
>can't get a boner again for almost a week

Scariest week of my life.

Don't bend your dick, bros. Don't do it.
>>
WHACK 'IM
>>
>>287951848
>have a dick that bends to the left.
>as i come i bend it to the right and you hear that joint pop
>feels good. always come and pop it at the same time now.
>>
File: 1416633505924.jpg (131 KB, 1000x881) Image search: [Google]
1416633505924.jpg
131 KB, 1000x881
>see OP's pic
>have a chance to finally post pic related
>seize opportunity
Feels good using unused pictures for something.
>>
>>287949423
>not pushing it really far forward to try to push it towards your dick

>that "click" feeling

i dunno what it is, but it feels good, same thing with clicking fingers
>>
File: 142298572948094.png (610 KB, 3036x1900) Image search: [Google]
142298572948094.png
610 KB, 3036x1900
>family walks in during a cool part of a game instead of walking in during a boring part of a game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.