[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Club Nintendo Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 2
File: thisisahat.jpg (59 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
thisisahat.jpg
59 KB, 1280x1280
Mewtwo edition
>>
>120 coins to platinum
>nothing to put in

sad days
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 352x264
QUICK! Has any account that never gotten physical rewards been banned? Only one of mine is kill, and it had physical rewards.
>>
>>287307498
I got W101, not banned yet.
>>
What's a good e-shop game that is worth 10 coins or 5 coins with a post play survey?
>>
Is the DLC out yet? I sold my Wii U version so Imma keep the 3ds code and flip the other on CAG. I bet those might be valuable.
>>
10 more coins for Platinum

Looks like I'll never get Plat
>>
Odd,sml2 golden coins is on product registration yet no product survey
>>
Wait, Mewtwo is out??
>>
Wait we get codes now?
>>
>>287307738
megaman VI on gameboy.

some of the GB megaman games are 2.99 at the moment if you got the dosh.
>>
>>287308298
>>287308270
>>287307784
Mewtwo is not out yet
>>
>all my wii mini accounts are gone
>main account with one wii mini and a physical reward ordered still alive
It was fun while it lasted
>>
>>287308523
sorry meant 5 not 6.

darn roman numerals, they never even tried to teach us that in school.
>>
>>287308115
Have you gotten the freebies for demo reviews?
>>
>>287308523
I downloaded wrecking crew and sml2 golden coins and no product survey
>>
Does anyone have a sister code for smash 3ds that they'd let me have? If it works I'll give something worth 100-200 real coins.
>>
>>287308115

don't we have until June? Nigga I got 120 till plat you lucky fuck
>>
>>287308717

Ever better, I've got my friends UNUSED smash code. I'll trade it with you if you're legit. He doesn't have Club Nintendo and don't want to family it If I can make a profit.
>>
>>287308727
June to redeem, end of March to get coins.
>>
>>287308727
Gotta get those plat rewards i need 25 coins for star fox 3d.
>>
>>287308836
alright, I'll talk to you through e-mail
>>
>>287309016

here's my throwaway

[email protected]
>>
>>287307498
Nope. I have 8 accounts still good. I'm just hoping that games never get deleted, then I'll be fine. Platinum rewards will just be a little bonus.
>>
>Sorry, your Club Nintendo account has been deactivated.

welp, guess i'm fucked
>>
>>287309154
ok, I sent a message
>>
Going to end up with about 600 coins total. Any recommendations on what to pick up for a 3DS?

Already have physical copies of Star Fox 64 3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Will also have Gold status unless I pull in another 190 coins somewhere this month, so there's a free medium- to good-quality title sometime in April.
>>
>>287309631
So on that note, does the wii mini shit still work? Might make a second account to try and get platinum rewards.
>>
>>287307498
My accounts are all still fine. I used them for digital shit not physical since I'm not retarded

I think they're focused on banning Wii mini accounts buying physical stuff atm
>>
>>287309654

I got nothing. You sure you typed my email right?
>>
Anyone have Smash for 3DS or Wii U CN pins? I can get you a game for up to 600 coins for either
>>
>>287309917
I think I got it right this time, if not, another one of my e-mails is: [email protected]
>>
>>287310286

I got the email
>>
I have codes for SMT 4, Pokemon X, and Animal Crossing. Anybody want to trade?
>>
>>287308676
sometimes you have to actually play the game to get the post play survey. it also takes a while for the club n site to recognize digital downloads.
>>
>>287307784

Wait. Do we get a dlc code for mewtwo on both the 3DS AND the Wii U? I only have smash on Wii u bit have two accounts to get mewtwo from
>>
>>287310556
I've been going back through my old titles and entering codes. Just entered my Star Fox 64 3D code, sister codes should still be an option for it if you're interested.
>>
>>287311193
I'm pretty sure sister codes don't work anymore for some reason. All the ones I've tried haven't worked.
>>
>>287311320
They never worked for me, so I'm assuming we're both just unlucky with them.
>>
I've got 200 coins left what should I redeem for the 3DS?

already have
>SML
>SML 2
>GB Donkey Kong
>Metroid 2
>LoZ Links Awakening DX
>Wario Land 2
>3D classics Twinbee

Intersted in
>Ketzals Corridors
>3D classics Xevius
>Sakura Samurai
>Metroid
>Mario Golf
>3D classics Kid Icarus
>Mario Vs Donkey kong: Minis march again
>>
>>287307498
Yes, one of my accounts (out of 8) that i wii mini'd to get games has been deactivated, it was deactivated last night
>>
>>287311616
3d classics Kid Icarus.
Or get the sequel, which I think is better to play first because its easier.
>>
Anyone asked support if redeemed games will be okay once the account was deactivated?
>>
>>287310962
Yeah, we get both. The begging is going to be off the charts
>>
>>287312274
>Excuse me, are these games, which were clearly not acquired through questionable practices, going to remain active?

Probably best to just wait it out and see.
>>
>>287307498
I got three 200 coin games on one account, it was banned

Another account with two 150 coin games isn't banned, yet
>>
>>287307738
Did you get the demo coins for the few games?
>>
>>287312274

A previous OP to one of these threads claims that nintendo support said games would still be able to be kept. Of course that OP could have been bullshitting, but I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt considering common sense.
>>
>>287312625
>Damn, so my account cannot be reactivated, will I be able to keep the games at least? What about people who got their rewards by mail? Will you search their houses or what?

It's not that hard. Just put an end to the rumors already.
>>
>>287312625
>I bought a game code off of eBaum's World forum, but don't know if it's legit. Will it be deleted if the original account is banned?
>>
>>287312868
I wish someone could post a chat screenshot, part of the call, e-mail or anything. It's not that hard.
>>
>>287312147
ok I'll download that one tonight unless I change my mind.

kid icarus always seemed kinda bland but if its free Im not gonna complain.
>>
>>287313073
>rewards cannot be sold. It's in the terms.

You better ask about gifted games
>>
Is anyone willing to trade a smash bros 3ds code or working sister code for something worth 150 legitimate coins?
>>
>>287313298
Yeah, just thought about that while it was being posted
>>
>>287313160
Its really fun. Just remember to go in every door, and participate in the training/kill the bats inside.
>>
How is Mighty Switch Force?

I have about $2 after Phoenix Wright Trilogy and Rhythm Thief
>>
>>287309631
I feel you. Should I even attempt to call Nintendo?
>>
>>287306843
>Code Name STEAM is an Elite Reward

Has the game done that bad? Is it Other M status?

Just downloaded the demo, have to try it out first

And Abe in Streetpass Plaza was cool
>>
>>287313827
>>Code Name STEAM is an Elite Reward
what?
>>
I had a dream that they released 3 figurines as platinum rewards including wool Yoshi, Captain Toad with a gem, and clay Kirby.
>>
Does anyone have the pic of the demos that led coins?
>>
Someone pls gibe SM3L.
I only have 2 3DS games :/
[email protected]
>>
>>287314069
What if Code Name STEAM is a CN reward in April, it did pretty bad
>>
>>287314761
April Fools
>>
>>287308115

Just upgrade a Wiiware game to the Wii-U VC.
>>
When do the codes expire?
>>
They deactivated my second account despite only having two Wii Minis that actually gave coins. Knew I should have spent the coins.

They probably just look at when the account was created and what was registered to it. If it was made after they announced the discontinuation of the service and has tons of Wii Minis and little/no games, they probably flag it for deletion.
>>
>>287315227
The PIN codes? This is the last month to redeem them.
The CN codes? Along with CN.
They are banning accounts now tho, i got my only one banned for using the exploit.
>>
>>287315590
I lost an account created in march 2014. I believe there's nothing to do with how old it was.
>>
>>287315663
I'm sure they revoke the codes too right? did anything happen beyond losing the games?
>>
>>287316182
Well my KI:U still there on my 3DS, i don't think you'll lose the games
>>287315971
Same
>>
>>287316182
Nobody appears to be losing their games. A couple of my accounts have been banned and the games I got from them are still with me, and I've been connected to the internet constantly.
>>
Sigh, as a final reward for 2015 I wish they would offer or at least just let us pick two darned physical rewards for platinum instead of the most likely awful digital shit.
>>
Do the Wii Mini codes still work?
>>
>>287316652
No, they've taken away the ability to register Minis on CN for quite a while now.
>>
>>287313607
Eh, I'm not going to. It's pretty obvious I was cheating, and I deserve it. If I'd hit gold/platinum on my own I might be a little more upset about this, but I was nowhere close this year.
>>
I guess since I have the eShop open, I might as well redeem my other games from CN.

At least they'll download faster than 12K block Rhythm Thief
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.