[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If women are half of all gamers, why should games change then?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15
File: half gamers are female.jpg (121 KB, 708x610) Image search: [Google]
half gamers are female.jpg
121 KB, 708x610
If women are half of all gamers, why should games change then? Doesn't that mean women are enjoying the sexy girls and the muscled straight white guys too? Or are they implying they play games even though they hate them?

What percentage of female gamers would be acceptable then? 75%? 90%?
>>
>>285765306
Who gives a shit.
>>
File: 1398632574189.jpg (297 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1398632574189.jpg
297 KB, 800x800
>in fact
My sides.
>>
>>285765306

> 75% of women gamers are mobile gamers
>>
Phone games dont count.
>>
>>285765306
> counting every girl that has words with Friendster Kim kardashian shit gamers
>>
>>285765306

>Jezebel

Those mental cases would find some way of warping the statistics to show that the earths population is 80% women, and that 135% of them have bee raped.

Their blog name is also a fucking derogatory term for a woman. A jezebel isn't a fucking good thing. They may as well call the blog "Back in the Kitchen" and claim they're championing women. The whole thing is stupid.

tl;dr stats are fucking worthless without explaining the methodology behind them. Any study can be cherry picked to fit a narrative.
>>
File: 1425160220339.jpg (41 KB, 366x392) Image search: [Google]
1425160220339.jpg
41 KB, 366x392
>women are inferior to men
>>
>>285765306
67,5546% of all statistics are made up

and facebook/phone shit doesn't count
>>
Remember, this data is not trustworthy. They do not disclose what the definition of a gamer is. Beyond that, they don't break down what games or systems genders play on.

Stop the thread, report it for flame-bait, do whatever. The studies, while proving that games are not just a mens hobby, provides no breakdown on platform, genre, playtime, or other important details. It is a useless study.
>>
File: 95.png (45 KB, 298x264) Image search: [Google]
95.png
45 KB, 298x264
>>285765306
>"50 % of gamers are female"
>people believe this blatant lie and will quote it with great confidence
Triggered.
>>
50% of gamers are women, this is across ALL platforms
AAA games are not 100% of the market.
>>
>>285767612
>games that I don't like don't count as games
>>
>>285765306
>implying they play games even though they hate them?

just like me ;_;

>tfw no qt 3.14 gf to hate vidya with
>>
>>285768174
>not acknowledging the importance of demographic breakdowns
>>
>>285768174

>AAA production should cater to Women because they make up the majority of iOS gamers
>>
And when we remove cell phones from the equation, and remove anyone who doesn't know what E3 is, what does that percentage become?

Significantly fucking lower.

My mom plays cellphone games, she's not a fucking gamer. My dad plays web browser games, and he even INSISTS that he's not a gamer.
>>
>>285765306
>Doesn't that mean women are enjoying the sexy girls and the muscled straight white guys too?

Most female gamers do, actually. The ones who don't play games complain about typical SJW shit the most.
>>
>>285765306
>6/12/13

Oh good, we're still doing this.
>>
>>285768174
No, they totally do. I acknowledge those shitty games as games. But if you acknowledge that, which these people seem to do, you also have to acknowledge that a majority of those women don't give a flying fuck about what 'issues' the gaming industry does, or does not have.

Because those women don't give a shit at all. They're just playing something vapid and empty that they'll either plunge money into because they don't realise how shit 'free-to-play' is, or they'll forget about in a week.

By accepting that these shitty mobile games are games, you're also accepting that the people who play them don't matter to the topic of discussion. So either way, they don't really count.
>>
>>285768430
AAA production should cater to those who spend the most money, and women are by far the worst offenders. If they don't spend more is because publishers don't know how to make games for them. Do you have any idea how much money they made with the Sims?
>>
>>285767705

if some of them have been raped twice, technicaly 135% raped become possible
>>
>>285765306
Women that happen to play videogames grew up playing as scantily clad women and big muscle men
You guys give too much attention to dumb neo feminists and think all females believe in the same shit when in reality they couldn't give a fuck
>>
>>285768174
They're just different types of games.

It's disingenuous to relate people who play Europa Universalis and people who play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.

Obviously you realize this and are shitposting, although LITERALLY that's correct but you're supposed to understand things outside the literal by grade 2.
>>
>>285769112
And that is why statistics suck. That is how they get those "1 in 5 women have been raped" numbers, just because in shit countries women might be raped dozens of times during their lifetime.
>>
Who gives a fuck what they do to AAA games anyway?

Was no one paying attention to what was popular last gen?
>>
File: tumblr_nite42mCOP1rwbedyo1_540.png (215 KB, 512x692) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nite42mCOP1rwbedyo1_540.png
215 KB, 512x692
>Be girl
>Hate these feminazi shills who keep trying to destroy video games.

Can they just fucking fuck off? Literally no one gives a shit but they keep forcing it down our throats like it matters "GIRLS PLAY GAMES TOOOO". Fuck off.

Yes, I am from London and yes I am an attention whore slut. Fuck all of you too.
>>
>join a /dg/ general for a new game
>play some games with people
>have fun and make some new friends
>one guy becomes very creepy and attached
>starts posting erp fantasies in the /vg/ thread in with my name
>forced to block him and sell the game

This happens far to frequently and is a massive hassle for me, and most of you wonder why people fight for 'female gamer justice.'
>>
Games are already changing to suit the demand of the female demo. The implicit sexism and machismo of the 2000s era of gaming is no longer acceptable to devs, publishers, or the audience. Games with female protags or subject matter no longer garner sniggers or off-color jokes at trade shows.

Is it really so bad that gaming is growing out of its awkward, masturbatory adolescence?
>>
>>285769105
Why do you want games to be worse?

Why do you even play video games?
>>
>>285769536
You've internalised misogyny, you poor girl.

You need to shut up and let the feminists talk for your rights.
>>
>>285769536
kill yourself whore
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (25 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
25 KB, 300x301
What the fuck is this shit?

Most girls like Bejeweled. They will say they like Bejeweled. When asked, they will say, "No, I don't like video games, but I like Bejeweled."

And there is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>285769536
PLEASE BE IN BROMLEY
>>
>>285765306
That number is inaccurate. They either fugged the numbers or are counting Facebook/mobile games.
>>
>>285769536
>Complain about attention whores
>Make sure everyone knows your a girl
>On an anonymous image board

Tits or gtfo.
>>
>be gril
>download candy crush on muh Iphone
>play for 5 minutes
>entered into the statistic

or

>be guy
>pretend to be grill
>entered into the statistc

If you had to legitemitely guess what percentage of moderate gamers are female, what would you say?

By moderate I mean they buy a couple AAA titles and a few AA and A titles a year, and play them for at least 10 hours.

I'm going to guess 20 percent.
>>
If 50% are gamers are women, then why haven't women admitted they're harassing women developers?
>>
>>285769536
Being a tranny =/= being a girl
>>
>>285769112

>technicaly 135% raped become possible

No, once you're raped, you're raped. Any extra rapes don't add onto the percentage of women raped. It's binary. You're raped or you're not.

If there are two kids, and one eats two burgers, 100% of kids didn't eat burgers.

>>285769364

>That is how they get those "1 in 5 women have been raped" numbers

No, they get those by changing the definition of "rape", by including any sort of physical contact that was unrequested by a female or made a female feel uncomfortable.

Get a hug you didn't ask for? Rape. Touched on the elbow and it weirded you out? Rape. Someone grabs your hand? Rape.

I can create a study with flawed methodology and make it "prove" anything. I rig the study to match the desired outcome instead of doing a study to discover an outcome.
>>
>>285769112
You have no fucking idea how statistics work.

You either have been raped or you haven't, it's binary.

You can't get 1000% raped.
>>
>>285769981
You could say the same thing about people who exclusively play FIFA and COD.
>>
If anything people should be bitching about mobile games threatening PC and Console gaming instead of something minor like women playing games more then men
>>
>>285770139
Hey, I don't give a shit that she does that.

Because I'm glad that 4chan isn't as gay as it appears, fucking faggots.
>>
File: 1423765523182.jpg (56 KB, 728x1024) Image search: [Google]
1423765523182.jpg
56 KB, 728x1024
>>285765306
>play mp games since 1999
>after all people i've met there were 5% female
>maybe 15% in mmos
>and 5% of them were guys
50% can never be right. Everytime i play mp i rarely encounter any girls. This is bullshit.
>>
>have group of friends
>1 of them is a girl gamer and calls herself such frequently
>we get brawl on release
>we had this shit planned out and were going to be staying up till morning and playing it (this was back in highschool so planning this shit out was kind of hard to do)
>girl gamer brings gamecube controllers when all of ours broke so we decided to always let her have a turn
>she plays for 20 minutes then gets high and falls asleep on the couch

>ff to now
>smash4 release
>group is bigger now
>she brings controllers again but its kay because 8 player smash
>doesn't matter because she spends the entire time browsing /b/ on her phone and snapchatting clips of us playing to her friends
>>
>>285769225
Spyro
Banjo kazooie
Crash Bandicoot
Mario
Link
Donkey Kong
Sonic

I just felt like naming a few muscly men from my childhood
>>
Farmville and Angry birds are not real games
>>
>>285769536
pls be in Bristol
>>
>>285770228
Less than 20% is completely fair.

Being a devil's advocate, I'd put the number as high as 30%. Especially now, a lot of girls had older brothers or boyfriends that got them interested.
>>
>>285770462
You don't give a shit that she's a complete hypocrite trying to get attention?

You're an idiot.
>>
>>285765306

They aren't wrong. Our hobby is fucked not because of feminist jidhadists who only view vidya as a medium through which social change can be enacted (like TV or film), but because freemium mobile gaming with microtransactions are so damn profitable.

Mobile games are what makes a "gamer" now.
>>
>>285769105

>women spend money on electronics or vidya

sure they will rather buy a game than new clothes
>>
>If women are half of all gamers, why should games change then? Doesn't that mean women are enjoying the sexy girls and the muscled straight white guys too?

...not if they're complaining about it. are you retarded?
>>
File: 1355385166520.png (1023 KB, 1458x984) Image search: [Google]
1355385166520.png
1023 KB, 1458x984
It's not shocking that women play video games. It never was. They never drew attention to themselves. It was always those GRRL GAMER types that did just that. I know this because I had girls I knew in my neighborhood that played them. We all played them. It didn't matter if they had a female protag or if a female was a plot device, they just played them and never complained.

But I don't expect these fuckheads to know that. They don't even play video games.
>>
>>285770519
Poserism aside, I'm completely okay with 'that girl.'

She just wants to fit in. This girl Morgan in our friend group does the same thing but she's actually a grown ass woman and cooks for us and bakes cookies and rolls our joints. Shit is so fucking cash.
>>
>>285769810
The only games that change with more girls entering the market are AAA garbage that aim to satisfy literally every demographic. The ones that inhabit a particular gameplay archetype aren't going to ditch their fans by integrating mobile game elements. Unless they're being published by EA, of course.
>>
>>285770228
Why the fuck would you base that distinction around people who buy AAA titles?
>>
>50% (including mobile and facebook games) are women!
>therefor the non-mobile part of the market should change its representation!

Riiiight.

Cart before the horse there, love.
>>
>>285770643
Dog, you can't be a fucking hypocrite when you acknowledge yourself.

She acknowledged the hypocrisy and you're still trying to be a faggot. Just ignore it.
>>
>>285770547
I don't know about you but as a kid I played a lot of GTA and Street Fighter
Maybe it was my brothers treating me like an adult because they are so much older than me, but playing those games hardly ruined my view on what being a woman is
>>
>>285770881
Does the free market not solve this problem entirely, especially in this age of nearly drag and drop game creation?
>>
>>285770932
I still have no idea who that Dungeon Keeper game was supposed to appeal to.

The only value that IP had was if you kept the game quality at a reasonably high level.
>>
File: 1343171391734[1].png (12 KB, 408x286) Image search: [Google]
1343171391734[1].png
12 KB, 408x286
Anyone actually have a source for their statistic?

Like did they do self-report surveys or did they look at consumer reports? Because it's awfully difficult to generalize an entire consumer base on one statistic.

For example, if they did a self-report survey on their website then I would imagine all that says is that 50% of their traffic is female.

Hell, studies show that females are more willing to participate in studies than men unless the experiment/study require some form of stress or reports on stress. There's a high chance of bias because of this.
>>
>>285771137
>Dog, you can't be a fucking hypocrite when you acknowledge yourself.

>Smoking is bad!
>But I smoke.
>But it's okay because I acknowledged my hypocrisy!

I repeat, you're an idiot.
>>
>>285771247
The reason DK mobile turned out that way is very clear if you understand how EA operates and how its greenlight process works. The important word here is "numbers".
>>
>>285771436
That wasn't even me, but fuck you, and fuck your rampaging autism.
>>
>>285771224

no it doesn't solve a political conflict within the market. maybe there will always be demand for games that half the market finds offensive.
>>
>>285770929
What's poser about that? Nigger anyone who has four gamecube controllers isn't a poser.
>>
>>285771293
Just read the damn article and find out who carried out the study that they're basing this shit on.
>>
>>285771550
It doesn't solve "I'm mad that thing exists!" and it shouldn't, because that's not a fucking problem.

It can and does solve the "why don't any games target {me}?" where 'me' is some measurable part of the market or potential market that is worth caring about.
>>
>>285771436

Smokers literally do this all the time. They know it's bad, and don't want others to do it.

Hell, I used to have a group of frends who would do acid and dust, and then would tell me that they would beat the shit out of me if they ever found out I started doing drugs, because I ever even smoked pot at the time.
>>
>>285771293
>Anyone actually have a source for their statistic?
I've seen statistics like this before. Let me break it down for you:

If you define "gamer" as "anyone who plays facebook games or even accidentally clicked on minesweeper once" then ~50% of gamers are female.

If you look at "core gamers" (eg: own a console, play something other than shitty facebook or mobile games) then the stats are more like 30% female.

If you look into specific genres like FPS, the stats are more like 10% female.

If you get into hardcore gamers and competitive gamers, shit gets real bleak at like 5% or less.
>>
>>285771616
I'd rather not have to read through what is most likely a biased, click-bait article to find a statistic that is most likely only mentioned by name rather than actually linked.
>>
>>285771213
I just wanted to name a few

I played Tekken and GTA
Those are really the only games I remember big muscle men from

Crash Bandicoot is also my male power fantasy, especially him in the third game
>>
File: 1335976871055.jpg (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1335976871055.jpg
29 KB, 200x200
>>285768174
>iv'e read Twilight, Harry Potter AND the Hunger Games i'm pretty much a HUGE book worm.

you see how stupid that sounds?
>>
>>285771876
Well I'm not fucking reading it for you and speculating on what it might be is a massive waste of time.
>>
>>285771702

ah i didn't realise you were talking about that. yes the free market can do a lot to solve that but only as long as people with the ability and the inclination to make games for women are available - i think a lot of SJWs would have you believe that a largely male bias in the industry stifles growth of that sector. it's probably true that the women's gaming market isn't as mature as the gaming market as a whole.
>>
>>285771858
And the crux of the issue here is that people conflate the 50% with the 5% to justify atrocious politicking.
>>
>>285771812
They can acknowledge it, but it doesn't make them any less of a hypocrite though.

>>285771858
Sure, but I'm mainly asking how they define it themselves.

If they have a statistic then they collected data somehow. The only way to collect data is to isolate how you identify certain populations.
>>
File: albert lee jones.jpg (63 KB, 282x235) Image search: [Google]
albert lee jones.jpg
63 KB, 282x235
For fucks sake you guys.

Girls play video games. Yes, even beyond mobile games, though they account for a lot of that number yes. My normalfag girlfriend loves Mario Kart. My normalfag sister loves Smash Bros, and used to sit for hours watching me play RPGs. We also co-opped Streets of Rage as kids. That's not even mentioning "geek girls", of which there are a fuckton.

Making games that will appeal to both girls and boys will greatly increase their market base, much in the same way Marvel and Pixar do so well because they appeal to both adults and kids.

Don't worry though, the Japanese will still be making sequels to Panty Quest and Oppai Loli Imouto-chan Sleepover.
>>
>>285772025
Then why the fuck are you even responding to my direct request of a source for the statistic?

Goddamn anon, sometimes it's better to just not post.
>>
>>285771858
Right, but said FPSs involve shit like COD which has as much depth as fucking Bejeweled anyway.

If we're implying that these "core" gamers who service and endless sequel mill are somehow more refined in their tastes then we're full of shit.
>>
>>285768123
It's true, but the statics is used incorrectly.
The same people who did that study showed that genres such as FPS, which makes up the majority of major grossing AAA games, is unsurprisingly dominated by men, while genres like puzzle games, are dominated by women.
Women make up the vast majority of the mobile market, while men make up the majority of the console and PC markets.
The facts are real, but people are too stupid to understand what markets are and that there are other statistics then just the overall.
>>
>>285772262
I gave you a means of finding the source. The only way someone could give you the source is by reading the article. As I was saying, do it your fucking self.
>>
>>285771293
They counted phone and browser "gamers".
As in, the people who Play Candy crush and Farmville or whatever.
>>
>>285769673
>everyone ignores this well thought out bait

I'm so sorry ;-;
>>
>>285772254
>Making games that will appeal to both girls and boys will greatly increase their market base

And will isolate players that just want to play games and not feel like they're playing something made specifically to appeal to everyone.

It's not about keeping girls out. It's about developers thinking they should appeal to groups that either don't care about vidya or changing their vision to force a politically correct agenda.
>>
>>285772446
You didn't give me any means. You just said to look it up you ass. I was asking for a source from people who may have already read it.

Christ your dumb.
>>
>Doesn't that mean women are enjoying the sexy girls and the muscled straight white guys too? Or are they implying they play games even though they hate them?

This is like the old play time debate. When you dislike a game and have an hour gameplay, people will say you're not qualified to judge it.
If you've play for 10 hours, they'll claim that if you played for that long, the game can't be that bad.

My point being OP is a faggot.
>>
>>285772254
Its not the question if girls play games, but whats kinds of "games" they play. People think stuff like competitive console games, when in reality most women play stuff like Bejeweled or Angry Birds. Thats it.
>>
File: 1262658918453.jpg (18 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1262658918453.jpg
18 KB, 512x384
>>285768174
>casualcore should be included in normalcore statistics
>>
>>285772504

>not feel like they're playing something made specifically to appeal to everyone.

i mean i don't feel that way about mario
>>
>>285772254
There is room for games that try to cast a wide net and games that target a niche or a specific market.

It is absolutely abhorrent to demand that anyone change their vision or target demographic.
>>
>>285771938
Heh, what little girl didn't want to be Princess Peach or Coco Bandicoot?
In all seriousness though, I can acknowledge some games have ridiculously sexualized characters of both sexes but that's perfectly okay
TV series and movies do the exact same thing and hardly anyone complains. Translating those fictional characters into the real world though can cause a lot of issues
It's partly why so many men and women that can't separate reality from fiction have really high standards for what their partners should look and act like
>>
>>285772254
>there are no gamer girls because games don't cater to us

>look we gamer girls make up 50% of all gamers now and games still don't cater to us

I just don't know anymore
>>
File: Columns_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpg (47 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
Columns_GEN_ScreenShot1.jpg
47 KB, 256x224
>>285767705
cant agree more
>>
>>285772504
>And will isolate players that just want to play games and not feel like they're playing something made specifically to appeal to everyone.

That's what the AAA market is. It's an exercise in finding things that appeal to as many people as possible.

Niche titles still get created, however and always will. It's just dumb to expect an AAA market that became so incredibly fucking stupid last gen to make anything that might appeal to you specifically if they can make something with a much wider possible demographic.
>>
>>285772610
Catch 22. Or option select. etc.
>>
The actual number of female gamer is 100% because every human has an asshole that can be turned into a sweet girly boypussy
>>
>>285772254
Girls DO care about vidya, in increasing numbers. There WILL still be devs who make whatever niche games you want. It IS retarded and entitled to whine when things are more than about you.
>>
File: phelps-stupid-face.jpg (263 KB, 1800x900) Image search: [Google]
phelps-stupid-face.jpg
263 KB, 1800x900
>Confirmed: Many, Many Female Gamers Exist. 50% of All Gamers, in Fact.

OK. What's this got to do with video games
>>
>>285772605
Stop arguing with me and go and get it then you fucking retard. You know the title, you know what Google is. Piss off.
>>
>>285772254
>Making games that will appeal to both girls and boys will greatly increase their market base, much in the same way Marvel and Pixar do so well because they appeal to both adults and kids.

There's no reason to change design decisions because this already happens. Games don't need to change. The only reason there are "boy games" and "girl games" are because of gender roles butting into video games.

You can make a game that's fun for everyone without having to design it specifically to cater to everyone.
>>
>>285772724
Mario isn't really made to appeal to everyone.

Its aesthetics certainly don't match mainstream games these days and the gameplay, at least with levels after you "beat" the game, can get pretty advanced.

It's made for people who like Mario, not for a multicultural consumer base consisting of both men and women. It's fucking Mario at the start and fucking Mario when it's released.
>>
>>285772726
Do you really think Sarkeez is going to make your beloved Artificial Academy games go away?
>>
>>285765306
T H I S I S N T V I D Y A
H
I
S

I
S
N
T

V
I
D
Y
A
>>
>>285772998

you're reaching dude. mario was clearly designed to appeal to both chicks and dudes.
>>
>>285772937
I already did in this time frame.

>The study, "2013 Essential Facts About the Computer and Video Game Industry," found that adult women represent 31% of the video game population and boys 17 and under make up only 19% of gamers.

I'm just saying you acted like a retard and still are. God you're an ass.
>>
A game's audience is tertiary discussion at best.

You are talking about

People who talk about

Vidya
>>
>>285769585
>play with lots of people
>a single dude gets weird
better make things different for everyone all the time, because weird people exist and sometimes get into online entertainment, huh
>>
>>285773069
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>285773298
You were expecting people to go to bullshit sites for your purposes. Do your own incredibly easy research you selfish lazy cunt.
>>
>>285773248
No, it was made to appeal to people who like vidya.

If they wanted to appeal to women they would've made Peach into some independent woman instead of a damsel. But they don't give a fuck because they're making Mario, not some rhetoric fueled mess.
>>
>>285773501
>they would've made Peach into some independent woman

They do that all the fucking time though.
>>
>>285773438
>You were expecting people to go to bullshit sites for your purposes.

No, I was asking people who had already gone to the fucking website and were discussing it for a source of their study. People who had already been there and got the screencap of the article.

Goddamn you're autistic or something to get so fucking mad over someone asking people for information they already have.
>>
look, if a johnny-come-lately to [hobby] doesnt like [thing] then [thing] should immediately be eradicated from [hobby] forever so that j-c-l can feel smug and then abandon [hobby] for something else

it's the right-thinking liberal way
>>
>>285772749
From what I've been told during these past years. Women now directly want to be represented by the chatacter they control, any game with a character creator isn't good enough.

It isn't about the game to them womyn, it's about the story.
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.