[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good/decent vidja channels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5
File: The hypest shit.jpg (931 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The hypest shit.jpg
931 KB, 1920x1080
Post some actually enjoyable vidya related youtube channels. (Pics related)
>>
>Pic unrelated
>>
HEY GUYS IT'S YOUR BOY SEPHIROTHGOKU95 HERE
>>
Fuck off underage faggot
>>
>>285753828
there are none, it's all an illusion of "fun".
anyone here could post a channel and someone will hate it.
>>
>>285753828
Quality for SBFP is entirely dependent on the match up and what game they're playing.
Matt and Patt only works for the super cuts for Machinima, but those are often the best videos (especially older ones).
Pat and Liam is hit or miss.
Matt and Liam is surprisingly good.
Woolie and Liam is a waste of time.
Matt and Woolie is usually good, if you can ignore how much bullshit they spew.
Pat and Woolie is death.
If it's more than two of them, it's usually decent.
Four is really only fighting games so who gives a shit.

Overall, better than average, way better than some (game grumps being the obvious one.)

I would recommend Inside Gaming (not the new one, the old one, ended last year.)
>>
SovietWomble
https://www.youtube.com/user/SovietWomble/videos
Check out any of the Bullshittery videos. Especially the DayZ ones.
>>
I like SBFP. I think most criticism I see against them here is entirely nitpicky bullshit.
I also watch Gamegrumps on occasion, though I'm less invested than I used to be.
Think I have shitty taste? fite me irl m8
>>
>>285753828
>(Pics related)

My jimmies have been extremely flustered.

They just yell memes over each other during tutorials & cutscenes and then yell that the controls don't make sense and the story was too complicated.
>>
>>285757132
Literally never happens.
>>
Immortal HD for CS and some other videos,

Sips for being lemony as fuck

Northernlion for Isaac/some other Indie games/Family Feud.
>>
File: 1314577491437.jpg (9 KB, 285x249) Image search: [Google]
1314577491437.jpg
9 KB, 285x249
>>285753828
>mfw /v/ got BTFO in the last podcasts.

Once again, assuming and blaiming without any source ends up accomplishing nothing.
>>
>>285757703
Haven't listened to it yet, what happened?
>>
>>285756404
>Pat and Woolie is death.
You misspelled "def"
Pat/Woolie is one of the better pair ups.
>>
>>285757703

What are you talking about? Everyone had a good laugh and only Matt was butthurt.

Matt's girlfriend is better than Matt at this point.
>>
>>285757795
It wasn't Matt's fiancee at the end of Biofreaks. I went back to listen, and that voice sounds completely different than Matt's fiancee does far-off during the podcast. Justifiably, he wasn't very happy about people making the assumption.
>>
Dunkey
RightClickRegulars
Mike Kob
>>
>>285757795
Biofreeks SNS ends abruptly with a low "Turn that shit down"
/v/ jumped the gun and accused Matt's fiancé of bitching at them to turn the game off, hence the abrupt end of the video

turns out it was just a sample in the biofreeks credits song
>>
>>285757964
Dark Souls
How could you forget Dark Souls.
Have they even done anything elese?
>>
>>285757703
>/v/
>plural
Nigger go back to youtube comment section bragging about your neogaf cuckmenship.
>>
>>285757795
Matt's fiancee got on the podcast last hour and continuosly made lewd sounds with Pat and everything becaume awkard, the other 3 barely talked
>>
>>285758175
PE right fucking now
>>
>>285757703
>>285757795
>>285757964
>>285758043
>>285758137
Fuck off and get this shit off this board. >>>/youtube/
>>
>>285757795
>People bitch, blame and push around the friend' girlfriends as being the ones yelling "Turn that down!" in the Biofreaks video.
>Turns out that it was a vocie clip from the game itself.
>Matt/Woolie girlfriend (couldn't tell) told.
them off for assuming shit without knowing anything.

They were getting blamed harshly over soemthing they didn't even do. Just cause people around are always looking for the next dumb e-celeb conspiracy
>>
Why is Matt's gf a cunt?
>>
>>285758229
>not enjoying the dolphin mating call performed by pat and Matt's fiancé
>>
>>285753828
JonTron
>>
>>285758318
Rich and fat is a hell of a combination
>>
>>285758401
>fat pewdiepie
>good
>funny
>>
>>285753828
FarFromSubtle - Video Games Awesome
they're fucking awesome, Fraser aka main bald guy doesn't give a fuck says whatever he wants and overall quality of stream/let's plays is pretty high
>>
>>285758137
That's what I thought from the beginning, but good luck finding a video of the Biofreaks credits. Nobody wants to play that shit.

>>285758287
I'm sorry to interrupt you console-bashing circlejerking.
captcha: Mooks
>>
>>285756203
Idk, it seems at least that pat and woolie like playing with each other, they have some genuinely funny moments
>>
>>285758249
Haven't been watching it because the first episode seemed like shit, forgot who was doing it, probably closed it when I realized it was Pat and Woolie. Is it worth watching?
>>
>>285758480
Better than the original deal. At least he is an entertainer.
>>
I watched some Markiplier FNaF video's.
>>
>>285758401
>Barbie video
>"I cant use the lamp it comes with a weird DVI plug"
that made me so fucking mad I don't even know why
Its not a DVI you fat fuck, do people really think you couldn't plug shit in your computer before the invention and popularization of USB?
>>
>>285758043

>Justifiably, he wasn't very happy about people making the assumption.

Go away Matt, everyone else thought it was amusing.
>>
>>285758287
Youtube reacted the same way, m80. If you wanna direct that to anywhere, direct it to tumblr. Even their subreddit isn't even that bad. At least they hate neogaf.
>>
>>285758480
> pewdewpie
nice criticism.
that's like equating some to Hitler to validate your hatred.
>>
You cucked niggers actually listen to a bunch of faggots from Kaneda?
>>
>>285758526
In the same podcast they were talking about their friend streaming the game and beating it, surely it's in that footage
>>
>>285758607
Honestly, if you were born after 1990, or haven't had a proper computer education, you wouldn't know what COM port is. I don't blame him.
>>
>>285758541
Episode 7 first 10min are literally golden if you watched the 3 anime FNF episodes
otherwise is quite meh, they talk a lot about random bulshit because the game is quite slow
so its similar to the SMRPG commentary, at least on Pat's side
>>
Remember that time Pat beat the shit out of child for making fun of him at his grocery store job, and when the father was going to sue him, Pat killed him by burning down his house?
>>
So do you think Matt will ever find out that Woolie's been fucking his fiancee?
>>
>>285758793

I'd rather listen to people from Canadia than people from America
>>
>>285758889
What is /v/s love for adultery
>>
>>285758793
They tricked us into it.
>>
>>285758889
You say that like
A) he doesn't already know
B) he doesn't get off to it
>>
>>285758849
He could at least fucking read the manual or do some googling, if he could figure out tape loading into the C64, using a COM port on any computer with a decent MOBO is fucking easy
>>
>>285757703
>>285758137
>/v/ is always the evil boogieman
>Completely ignores the youtube comment section
Why are TBFP fans so fucking pathetic ? You could leave this board anytime. You're not forced to be here.
>>
>>285758960
cuck is the latest buzzword, like SJW or hipster
>>
File: wooliebigpimpin.png (260 KB, 503x726) Image search: [Google]
wooliebigpimpin.png
260 KB, 503x726
>>285758878
Woolie, stop acting a moolie you nigger. Spreading lies will no detract attention away from your countless rape and murders.

Especially your rape.
>>
File: FatFeministVagina.png (68 KB, 656x690) Image search: [Google]
FatFeministVagina.png
68 KB, 656x690
Matt's gf is the fucking worst, her reasons to not do a video are so fucking idiotic
>people would hate me because I have a vagina (not because she is a colosal asshole) and all of you are sexist!
>I don't want to end up like suzy from game grumps (suzy apologist)
>just look at her tumblr, is full of sjw shit and feminazi shit

why Matt of all the zaibatsu got the worse girl? I mean matt is a meme shouting crap now but before he was quite funny, and he is not bad looking either, Pat got a gorgeous and funny gf, Woolie got "one of the guys" tomboy as he likes it, Liam is fucking himself as he likes it, Why Matt settle up with this thing?
>>
>>285758889
Why the fuck would Woolie ever touch that creature? It's disgusting. And not even his type, given that he appearantly actually only goes for short hair.
>>
>>285758480
>Jontron
>Pewdipie
>similar

>>285758615
>everyone else though it was amusing
Hence the awkward silence right after the conversation.

>>285758838
It may be, I don't really feel arsed to check, though.
>>
I follow this weird German guy with flawless English. I must be the only one because a lot of his videos have only one view. It's interesting to know he and I are literally the only people in the world to have seen that footage.
>>
>>285759063
Maybe he just couldn't be bothered
>>
>>285759073
They are from youtube, and the niggers in the podcasts, and video mention 4chan all the fucking time.
>>
>>285759114
juicy ass and tits
>>
>>285759073
>actually reading YT comments
dude, I don't even scroll down a video anymore, and its even better now that Youtube wont load the comments unless you actually want to read them
fuck that shit, YT comments are the worst
>>
The Creaturehub, mostly the podcast though.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.