[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite PSP games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 3489659085.jpg (354 KB, 860x1078) Image search: [Google]
3489659085.jpg
354 KB, 860x1078
Post your favorite ten.

Mine:
- Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together
- Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger VS Darkdeath Evilman
- Growlanser - Wayfarer of Time
- Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
- Brandish: The Dark Revenant
- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
- Phantasy Star Portable 2
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
- Carnage Heart EXA
- Konami Shmup collection (They're all great)
>>
Jeanne D'Arc
>>
Favorite 10? Jesus, I'm having a hard time naming one.
>>
I'm only starting to play psp games, getting comfy with PPSSPP.
>>
>>285680471
Nice little SRPG. I enjoyed it.

>>285680476
The library certainly is not for everyone.

>>285680530
You should check this out if you want recommendations.

http://vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki//v/%27s_Recommended_Games_Wiki
>>
>>285680367
>all my favorite PSP games were PS1.isos

Such is life.
>>
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Kenka Banchio: Badass Rumble
Radiant Mythology
Steambot Chronicles
Dead Head Fred
Gods Eater Burst
>>
Rengoku 2: The Stairway to HEAVEN
Gradius Collection
Crisis Core
Patapon
Lumines
LocoRoco
>>
>>285680797
>Gods Eater Burst

Really? It's one of your favorites? I have been under the impression that God Eater is a poor man's MH.

>>285680871
>Rengoku

Rarely hear it mentioned. What do you like about the game?
>>
>got a psp 6 months ago
>no fucking time cause of hardcore studies

please recommend me some good games that I can play without the need to catchup again (If I make a pause of a week or so) and something I can play in bed before sleep for half an hour/hour.

Tried Breath of Fire 3 (loved that as a kid) but takes me time to get back in (whats next? etc.).
>>
>>285680367
I post this in every psp thread - if you saw someone mention it in a previous psp thread, I was probably that same fag:

WILD ARMS XF

one of the best sprgs of all time and definitely the best srpg on the psp.

that's right - on a system with final fantasy tactics AND tactics ogre, NEITHER is the greatest srpg - it's wild arms xf.

does this sound hyperbolic? that's just my opinion, man. but if you like games like that you should at the very least give it a shot. I mean I know all of you are using cfw or ppsspp to play shit anyway.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.