[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No man's sky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
So what does /v/ think of this?
>>
>>285653454
Like Skyrim with guns 11/10
>>
>>285653454
I think it's very cool! i love the concept of it.
It's going to be fun exploring diffrent planets ~

tho i wish it had some building aspects to it so i could make some planets my home ~
>>
>>285653852
Who the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>285654037
Hi, im crazyaga, nice to meet you anon :)
I'm just a person who really loves music and video games ~
>>
>>285654226
Kill yourself.
>>
>>285653827
These sorts of steam reviews really rattle my rattlesacks.
>>
>>285654319
That would just be silly though. why the hell would i do such a thing when life are so wonderful and beautiful ~

Why are you so negative? need a hug anon? :3
>>
>>285653852
>>285654226
all me btw
>>
>>285654490
>>285654226
>>285653852
>>285653454
Me
>>
I like the idea, but never interacting directly with players really bums me out. If you could occasionally run into real players, that would be nice.
>>
>>285653454
Seems awsome. I would be lying if i said i wasnt hyped for it but im also still a bit skeptical. The footage ive seen of it makes me think the planets might be a bit boring and the texture pop in in is just horrible. Hopefully im wrong.
>>
Spore with guns.

No wait Spore had guns.

Spore.
>>
>>285653454
Boring game, graphics suck, killed my parents. -8/17
>>
>>285653454
I really liked an old game called Noctis, which was basically nothing but a space exploration game with nothing to do but wander around the universe. No trading, no shooting, just traveling.

I'll be happy with a Next gen version of that, assuming they don't fuck it up and have like 4 kinds of planets or something.
>>
>>285653454
the dev seems pretty cool, the video demonstrating how things are generated in debug mode was neat

I don't know what it's going to do much for gameplay though, it seems like a cooler toy than a game.
>>
>>285655131
actual op back. yeah i got the spore feeling about it too. i hear everyone hated spore tho. i didnt mind it. but i never got too into the space stage.
>>285655193
wow thats fucking triggering ya faggot
>>
>>285655131
Hmmmmm.

Except the procedural generation part It seems pretty diffrent from spore to me, i dont think agree with you anon. spore isn't a first person sci-fi shooter game
>>
>>285654226
i wander from /mu/ ONE FUCKING DAY and I run into you posting in a thread on /v/

I will eat your eyes
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 427x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 427x715
>>285655273
Is it?
>>
>>285655651
Oh ew anon that's just gross why would you do that are you a cannibal?
Nice to meet you too anon c;
>>
>>285653852
who the fuck posts with a name. i want to agree with your points but youre such a raging faggot i feel bad for wanting to like the same games as you. an hero please
>>
>>285655812
yes. my parents were killed by a gun so i couldnt post a tw. kind of a catch 22 if you will. which is ironic because they were killed by a colt 22. internetaristocrat.jpg
>>
>>285656016
Sorry dude. I shouldn't have posted that. Even worse I tried to remedy the situation with humor. I am a wretch. Forgive me.
>>
>>285655914
I like to use a name because i belive anonimity makes people more likely to act rude because they don't have to stand behind their words and take responsibility for their actions. that's why people in reddit are usually more polite than people in 4chan

And I'm not raging at all anon, im pretty comfy actually
>>
>>285655914
people from /mu/ feel a need to identify themselves so they can flaunt their music tatse ir some shit. If you confront them about it they just say it's so that people can filter them easier or find their posts in the archive. It's absolutely pathetic.
>>
Why is this thread filled with cancer?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1gxb2Hr0OkU
>>
>>285656268
i bet youre a straight white male, arent you. you pig.
>>285656327
ill have a username and still call people faggots. its just irrelevant because 4chan is about being an anon. /mu/ morons
>>285656370
this
>>
>>285656327
Fuck off.
>>
>>285656516
>>285656514
It's because you are not commited to one username like i am, so of course the "standing behind your words" and "taking responsibility for your actions" doesn't work in that case.

If you want to be more likely to start being polite, you should be commited to your name and tripcode, otherwise it's the same as posting anonimously. and even then, it still depends on you if you want to be polite or not. it will just help you doing that tho
>>
>>285655863
you think you can just fake politeness to diffuse my hatred to you? by making a tripcode you only set a goal for everyone to mock you until you leave.
>>
>>285656840
now everyone else knows what a faggot you are, wherever you go.
>>
>>285656889
I'm not "faking politeness" though. im genuinly a nice person.

I belive 4chan has too much negativity in it, and i belive that if i can improve it even just by a little bit by being positive and encouraging others to be positive and trying to make others feel good, then i should do just that.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.