[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The petition for Bloodborne on PC ia at 10,000! https://www
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: bloodborne.jpg (22 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.jpg
22 KB, 281x355
The petition for Bloodborne on PC ia at 10,000!

https://www.change.org/p/from-software-release-bloodborne-for-the-personalized-computing-platform

Why haven't you signed the petition anon? are you too stupid to understand that this game would sell twice as much if it came out for it's most loyal fanbase, the PC Master Race?

I have some more petitions for other games like Persona 5 and Halo MCC.

Check out reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace for more info.
>>
>>285611060
This is some shit falseflagging
>>
lel, 9998 are gonna pirate it anyways, you sony's stupid?
>>
>>285611060
NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R
>>
As a PCuck myself, you're a faggot.
>>
>>285611060
Fuck off.
>>
never ever meme etc etc

Even if they did respond to this the people voting with it will just pirate it.
>>
PC fans sure seem starved for 'inferior' console exclusives.
>>
File: NEVEREVER.jpg (31 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
NEVEREVER.jpg
31 KB, 433x419
>>285611060
>>
JUST A REMINDER THAT THESE PETITION THREADS ARE FALSE FLAG ATTACKS MADE BY SONYBRONIES IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE MASTER RACE LOOK FOOLISH

NOBODY WANTS YOUR SHITTY GAME
>>
File: 1675.jpg (50 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1675.jpg
50 KB, 433x419
>>285612035
>>
>petition
It still cracks me up how many people don't actually know what a petition is. They act like its some ultimate-rule-book "dev has to do it because we petitioned" bullshit. All a petition does is bring it to the devs attention that "hey we'd like that too". Nothing more. Sure it worked for Dark Souls, but that doesn't mean it has any guarantee to work here.
>>
>not being an idort
>>
>implying people won't buy Bloodborne: 4K edition in a couple years when the PS4 Slim comes out

thanks for betatesting, drones
>>
Why should they bother reporting it when you're just gonna pirated anyway, you did this to yourself musturd tace
>>
>>285612035
This is a pcuck falseflagging as a falseflagging sonygger to make sonybros look bad though. You're dumb if you believe anything else
>>
>>285612889
>Games that are pirateable on PC
30 million sales
>Games that aren't pirateable on PC
Lol people bought Lords of the Fallen?

I legitimately had to look up the name of LOTF, the only thing I could remember was "snowy castle" and "generic male angry lead."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.