[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Tormentum launches in a few hours. As a fan of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 4z40yRm[1].jpg (379 KB, 2000x1135) Image search: [Google]
4z40yRm[1].jpg
379 KB, 2000x1135
Reminder that Tormentum launches in a few hours.

As a fan of Giger, Beksinki, Wayne Barlow and Dark Seed, I'm pretty hype. Played the demo though and not being able to walk your character around the screen takes away a lot of the feeling of a point and click adventure game. The videos show the character walking though so maybe it just wasn't finished? Also not sure if it has voiceover or not.

Amazing how some teams are able to make something refreshing and unique with an $11k indiegogo while other teams steal $500k for anime designs and then deliver nothing.
>>
>>285531952
>can't get anyone interested

okay :\
>>
>>285532284
I think the problem is that the game is all that all the time.

You need to space the horror out otherwise it gets monotonous.
>>
>>285532668
some people like me really really like that aesthetic and feeling though. i know it sounds linken park as fuck but i feel like stuff like this is what's always been inside my head. dark seed really has a special place in my heart despite being an awful game just for the feeling of dread it provided.
>>
One bump just to try to give more exposure to a game that I know most people here haven't heard about

and that's all

yes I am viraling, but I don't work for them so it's okay.
>>
Despite it's amusing visuals the demo gameplay was just kinda shitty and it's puzzles leave a lot to be desired. Good presentation though.
>>
>>285533837
Well, it was the first area. It was overly easy for a reason. I assume it'll get a lot more difficult. It's not a very long game, they say 4-6 hours on the dev site.
>>
>>285532881
>linken park
more like Iron Maiden
>>
reminder that giger was a satanist
>>
>>285531952
looks like a deece pirate
>>
>>285534274
reminder that you are an idiot
>>
>>285534274

Reminder that Giger was a momma's boy who called his mommy after finishing each piece of art to ask her if he went too far.
>>
>>285534436
hes right though he caused his first waifu to an hero. She was a qt too.
>>
File: image001[1].jpg (53 KB, 576x718) Image search: [Google]
image001[1].jpg
53 KB, 576x718
>>285534274
>was afraid of stairs
>feared he would die because of stairs
>made several pieces of art with ominous, terrifying stairs to represent this
>fell down the stairs
>died

fuck.
>>
>>285534618
I TOLD YOU BRO
>>
>>285531952
I think I'd be more hype if it looked less like one of those video versions of comics. It just looks way better when not in motion.
>>
>>285535350
Judging from the demo there's actually a lot of movement in the game, but I get what you're saying, it's that style of movement done by rotating the art around etc

There's no price on steam, I hope they don't fuck up and make this more than 9.99 or I will pirate it in a flash even after hyping it. People gotta understand what shit's worth.
>>
>>285531952
>point and click adventure game

D R O P P E D
>>
>>285531952
looks sickdark as heck bro
>>
>>285535552
Looks like we've found the game that term was meant for.
>>
>>285535456
I don't know where you live but I'm in the U.S. and I see it as $9.59 until march 11.
>>
>>285536249
oh sweet they just updated it. and it just came out.

brb tormentuming
>>
>>285531952
I bought it on your recommendation, OP. I too love this stuff.
>>
>>285536726
>got one guy to buy it

my work here is done

I wish I had some dank to smoke while I play this. Gonna draw the blinds and cut off all the lights.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.