[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inafune did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: KEIJI.png?1378268993.png (230 KB, 470x305) Image search: [Google]
KEIJI.png?1378268993.png
230 KB, 470x305
Inafune did nothing wrong.
>>
>>285488779
I agree. It's the people giving him money who are at fault here.
>>
>>285489036

Thats victim blaming, and that is NOT okay.
>>
meme
e
m
e

>>285489105
Excellent ironic shitpost, 7.5/10
>>
Japanese people are always innocent in any kind of dealings. It's the westerners they associate themselves with that cause trouble.
>>
All of the controversy comes from the community. The game looks fine and retards are easier to ignore than you think.
>>
>>285489105
They aren't victims of Inafune, they are victims of their own stupidity.
>>
File: 1377348075801.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1377348075801.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>285488779
>Hes just a business man. Not a game developer.
Fuckers should have listened.
>>
>>285489558
Video games wouldn't exist without business men.
>>
How is this game STILL not released yet? So that I can pirate it.
>>
They cross-promoted the Shantae kickstarter, right?
It's not a complete loss, MN9 contributors. for everyone else
>>
>>285488779
Inafune did nothing.
>>
>>285490639
Until April. I'm looking forward to it too! As well as my torrent client!
>>
>>285489627
Of course they would anon.
You just wouldn't get to play a lot of them, because they'd be hobby efforts.
>>
>>285490639
>ETA: Q2 2015
>>
>>285488779
Yep
He really did NOTHING at all
>>
Inafune did everything wrong and you can pinpoint the moment Capcom went to shit, when he decided to develop a PS2 port of RE4 behind Shinji Mikami's back.

Oh, he was also the man who closed down Clover.
>>
I was one of the people at the start who shit posted a lot on their forums before getting banned like everyone else. Ever since getting banned I have not being able to take part in any of the back polls and I never got a beta invite. I think they may have done some shit to prevent me from getting any perks despite being a backer so I will see when the game comes out and if this is true I will consider serious action.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.