[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no feedback >too small >impossible to aim down Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: qlbrrs36klwp9b6zn53o.png (194 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
qlbrrs36klwp9b6zn53o.png
194 KB, 635x357
>no feedback
>too small
>impossible to aim down
Why is this allowed? Is it because its Nintendo?
>>
Why are YOU allowed?
>>
Nintendo is perfect. Die you little shit
>>
It is a disappointing control. It doesn't really move so you don't have a feeling of where you've moved it, and more often than not it doesnt hold for the whole time I'm pushing it.
>>
Lose some wait, you sausage fingered fuck!
>>
>>285450227
>>impossible to aim down
wut?
>>
>>285450227

"impossible to aim down"

it's just the game that locks the camera
>>
>>285452408
nintendo is evil and they should die, seriously
>>
I thought it was the same as the main stick until my friend got his new 3DS, i had a go and boy, fuck that nipple. there's slim to no feedback, i'd rather use the circle pad pro
>>
Bitch please, literally fucking nobody has a new 3ds because of strikes
don't lie
>>
i've tried it, i really don't think it's that bad.
>>
File: c stick.png (148 KB, 640x1100) Image search: [Google]
c stick.png
148 KB, 640x1100
>>285450227
>>
>>285456142
If you need instructions on how to use a fucking joystick then the controller (or in this case console) is flawed as fuck.

Jesus fucking christ, even the Vita did it better and that thing came out 3 years ago.
>>
>no feedback
it's not a problem
>too small
it's only a minor problem
>impossible to aim down
stop playing with oily hands, lardass

It does need a more textured surface though. Some knurling for added grip.
>>
>>285456363
A couple false flagging sonyggers =/= everyone needing instructions on how to use it

I never had a single problem with the c-stick and I haven't read shit. I think it works perfectly, and it's in a great position too
>>
>>285456603
Sure it does, nintendo cocksucker.
>>
>>285456603
>a helpful guide
>false-flagging
this image helped me a lot, I thought mine was broken at first
If it's false flagging, thanks sonybros, you made things easier
>>
>>285452979
PS4/Xbone charge you monthly, making you pay more than you would for a gaming PC of a higher quality. The Wii U is currently the only cheap option with full functionality. I'm sorry if you think an expensive DRM machine is god. Go back to your exclusives and try not to realize they're limited entirely and would be better on PC. I'll continue using a better gaming machine and a unique actual console like the Wii U for fun games that look great because of Nintendos great art design.
>>
Why won't Nintendo just add another stick?
>>
>>285456142
any material on how to remove and replace or otherwise mod the clit, though?

Because I'm serious, it could use a grippier surface texture.
>>
>>285456907

because then the console would need to be even wider, so the screen would need to be larger, and the fucking terrible god awful resolution would become even more obvious
>>
>>285456907
But they did.
>>
>>285456142
>needing instructions on how to use a c-stick
Lel.
>>
>>285456856
I meant people who claim to have problems, not people who made the guide

It's like the PS4 wobble. No one legitimately had that problem who wanted to own a PS4. It's something that was blown out of proportion by people who hate sony.
>>
>>285457525
But I did have problems, you surely have to admit that it's not intuitive. Like I said I thought it was broken at first.
>>
>>285456142
>>285456603
not him, but thaqt design is unintuitive as fuck
you mean, there's 4 little "touch" areas in an already small knob?

sounds like shit to use, a lot of people expected to use it for smash brothers, i don't think they'll be able to
>>
File: 1422479918266.gif (3 MB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
1422479918266.gif
3 MB, 240x234
>>285456142
What kind of idiot doesn't know how to use a laptop nipple
>>
>>285458010
kids born after 1998
>>
>>285458010
Most laptop nipples don't have a smooth texture like the c-clit.
>>
>>285458010
but laptop nipples move
>>
Why can't they just put another analog stick there? What the fuck is Nintendo's problem?
>>
>>285458529
but they did.
>>
>>285458529
see >>285456907
>>
>>285458576
No they didn't
>>
so what games use zl and zr?
>>
>>285458697
Yes they did, lift your sausagefingers.
>>
>>285457161
Circle Pad Pro didn't require a larger screen.
>>
>>285458354
It does slightly move though, that's how it registers input.

My only complaint is that it's really smooth like >>285458280 said, I would sand it down if I wasn't afraid of breaking my N3DS.
>>
>>285458865
No they didn't and I have little girl hands
>>
>>285457161
OR they could just put a second stick underneath the face buttons and move start and select where they were on the original/XL.

Well, I'm sure Iwata had a good reason for it.
>>
>>285458856
Any game which supports the CPP
>>
I tried it out at FUCKING gamestop playing MM3D. I thought it worked fine but I really wish it was the circle pad pro integrated with the normal 3ds
>>
>>285452408
Nintendo is absolute fucking cancer you retarded mother fucking cunt
>>
>>285459091
Fuck you asshole
>>
File: 1402051200328.jpg (39 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1402051200328.jpg
39 KB, 500x738
>You can't register ZL and ZR to anything in SM4SH 3DS

fuck I wanted ZR to be my grab
>>
>>285459263
>ZL/ZR are R and L respectively
>can't remap the C-nipple to an A-nipple or B-nipple

I'm sure it's something to do with the base game not actually supporting CPP, and instead just having N3DS-exclusive "features."

Like the LoZ Oracle games when you put them in a GBA.
>>
It's probably because the 3DS needs to close, and an actual stick will prevent that.
I wish Nintendo dropped the dual screen design and made a handheld shaped like the Vita or original GBA
>>
>>>>285458997
Perhaps they just want it to be unique. Like can't have 2 stick like Vita or something?
>>
>>285458997
you need to put stuff under the the analog itself, retard, and it takes space inside.

If anything, a better idea would've been to move the D-pad/slidepad to the other side.
>>
>>285450227
They shoulda just put another circle pad below the buttons instead of this shit

3D games are fucking awful on portable consoles anyway. Both the Vita's analog sticks and the 3DS circle pad suck shit to move around with, controls are just awful in general.
>>
Or

just hear me out on this

you could have a grippier textured c-nipple.

Knurled rubber. Boom, problem solved. Only reason people are hitting the nipple from the side is because the thing has no grip when your hands start to oil up in the middle of vidya-induced stress.
>>
>>285459435
Some eShop games have been updated to use ZL and ZR exclusively on the N3DS as other buttons with new functions. Don't know about the C-nip though.
>>
>>285459503
>If anything, a better idea would've been to move the D-pad/slidepad to the other side.

Nigga what
>>
I've only had Majoras Mask to use it with so far but its been fine for me.

I've gotten pretty used to the nub because my old laptop had that shit and I used it all the time.
Aiming down just requires you move your thumb up a little more while pushing down. Not that hard.

My complaint with the new 3DS is the placement of the headphones socket. What the actual fuck?
>>
I've only used it with monster hunter, it's not too terrible but once my hands start to get sweaty it's basically unusable.
>>
File: something like this.png (1 MB, 1228x1082) Image search: [Google]
something like this.png
1 MB, 1228x1082
>>285459790
I think games would be great like this
Or the other way around, hell, 2 slidepads or 2 dpads would all be better than what we're getting.

There are only a few number of games that use the d-pad and slidepad differently, and even less that you actually need to use both of them at the same time.

I can think of kingdom hearts and rune factory 4 but in fact, it would be easier to use if it was positioned like this picture.
>>
>>285456142
>>285458354

this image is made by a retard right?
This can't actually be how the c-nub is designed, right?
There actually aren't four little pressure sensitive areas on top of the nub like this fucking awful image right?

Cause i'm using an ancient laptop with a nub at this very moment, and that is not how it works.
If i want to scroll the mouse right, I can touch the nub from any direction including the sides, and simply push the nub in the direction I want the cursor to go.

This laptop is from 2006
>>
DONT PRESS HARD ON IT
TREAT IT AS A STICK, NOT A PAD

FUCK
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.