[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking with girl about Harvest Moon after work >talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8
>talking with girl about Harvest Moon after work
>talk about romance dynamics of the game
>conversation shifts to why I'm a virgin and don't have a girlfriend
>"because I'm a loser"
>"then I guess I'm a loser too"
>"wait, how's that possible? You're so beautiful though"
>she starts talking about how she wants a casual relationship and she'd be okay with me
>"look, do you realize what you're saying?"
>"umm, yes I do, do you?"
>"well, yeah..."
>"so is that a yes or a no?"
>"listen, believe me, I would LOVE to, but out of respect for you I will have to decline"
>she says she has something to do and leaves first
I feel I became a more mature person, all thanks to a conversation triggered by Harvest Moon.
Did I do good, /v/?
>>
Does this look like your blog you faggot?
>>
You're still a loser
>>
why do u have to be so beta m8
>>
Anon I hate to tell you this
You're either gay, or a huge faggot
>>
op is a fag so nothing to see here I guess
>>
>>285359152
Maybe she was awkwardly confessing to you and you're a thick-skulled moron. Great job maturing.
>>
>>285359152

If this isn't bait kill yourself for justifying pussing out.
>>
You do realize that you could have waifu'd her hardcore after you gave her the d, right? It could have happened, now you're still a loser and a beta loser at that.
>>
File: 1419326145498.png (276 KB, 3292x3264) Image search: [Google]
1419326145498.png
276 KB, 3292x3264
OP is a faggot like always
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>285359152
Nice blog faggot, where do I subscribe?
>>
>Someone is okay with having casual sex with you.
>Decline out of 'respect'.
Believe it or not OP, humans like sex.
Some of us are fine with having 'fun' without the strings attached.
You 'declining' out of respect isn't actually respectful since you're pretty much telling her the way she's feeling is wrong when it isn't.

Not saying it's good to take advantage of someone. Assuming she's old enough to think on her own, then her wanting to randomly have sex isn't really taking advantage of her since she consents to the situations.

You're not 'more mature' OP.
You're just an idiot.
>>
Come on, you guys are just saying those things to make me feel confused and bad.
>>
>>285359152
Remember to report and hide thread.
>>
>>285360878
Don't forget to sage either.
>>
>>285359152
>Out of respect for you, I'm going to make your decisions for you by denying your request even though that's what I would like because I don't think you have the mental capacity or proper judgment to make this decision.

White knights are truly the saddest of all betas.
>>
>>285359864
This.
I'll bet she'll have no problem finding someone else to fuck.
>>
You. FUCKED. UP.
You truly are a loser. You haven't matured at all. You didn't want to experience a change, so you will forever be stuck with your situation. A loser.

>tl;dr: Not your blog. You fucked up.
>>
>I respect you too much to bone you
lol, you fucked up big time you beta weirdo
>>
OP this isn't reddit.
You can go be a mature person over their.
>>
OP probably has erectile dysfunction and would've been laughed out of the sack anyway.
>>
>>285359152
New copypasta, sweet.
>>
File: 652.jpg (97 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
652.jpg
97 KB, 300x300
>tfw she wasnt a virgin just, she was only attempting to throw you a bone

>tfw you completely fucked up any friendship/relationship potention hereon out

nice op, I sincerely hope you're gay
>>
>see harvest moon pic
>about to ask if the game is any good because harvest moon DS is a fucking abomination
>get a fucking blog instead

Fuck this gay earth. Can anyone tell me if the tale of two towns is worth a pirate?
>>
>>285362414
pirating a DS game is free and takes a few minutes. You lose nothing from doing it.
You don't have to ask people just go do it.
>>
>>285362860
But anon, harvest moon games have shitlong tutorials and it takes a while for them to become good.
>>
>>285362967
You still lose nothing. Just try the game and see if you like it, don't ask if other people like it.
The only time it's acceptable to get an outside opinion is if you're paying money for the game.
>>
>>285363252
One look at the girls tells me that the game is shit. That's enough for me I guess.
>>
>>285363252
What? Are you fucking stupid anon?

It's always acceptable to get an outside opinion.

Time is the most valuable currency on earth.
>>
>>285362414
2 towns sucks hard.
>>
>>285363558
fucking this
you can win the lottery and get a million dollars
you can work your way up to a high paying job
you can invent the next big thing and become a billionaire

but you're still living on borrowed time just like anybody else
>>
>>285362414
Two towns is fucking garbage. I've played every HM since SNES, including the Game Boy games (2 and 3 were surprisingly good), and I can honestly say that Two Towns was the most boring, soulless and not-fun Harvest Moon I have played. No interesting characters, development of every single thing is time locked with a time limit, and the main focal point of the mountain is lifeless and barren. I would recommend any single Harvest Moon ten to one above this game.
>>
>>285361325
>White knight
It's called having a low or accurate opinion of yourself.

I would never go out with anyone who's shown the poor enough judgment to want to go out with me.
>>
>>285364462
>Perpetual state of beta

It's magical.
>>
>>285359152
You clearly don't understand girls at all.
If she's not just throwing you a bone and is really a loser virgin like you, then you have just done horrible damage to her self-confidence.
She wants to bone you even though you talked a bunch about some boring waifu video game.

What you said just sounds like an excuse, and that your compliments were only said out of pity. It's literally the equivalent of getting friendzoned by a girl. "Oh, you're such a nice guy why don't you have a gf, oh but I only love you like a brother :)"

You did not become a more mature person at all. All you did was deny both of you a fun good time, the possibility that maybe she was interested in you romantically, and likely caused her irreparable emotional damage.

The truth is you are just scared and pushed her away. I bet a loser like you has watched NGE, didn't you learn anything from the hedgehog's dilemma and other themes of the show?
>>
OP is a faggot and I don't feel like making a new thread so this'll do.

This shit comes out in a month, anyone think it'll be any good?
>>
>>285363558
>>285363791
Like you nerds have anything important to do.
>>
>>285359152

>"listen, believe me, I would LOVE to, but out of respect for you I will have to decline"

Who said this?

If this was you, then good job.

Pussy is fucking overrated and a time and money sink. It also ruins great friendships.

Source: my handholdless, kissless virgin self.
>>
>>285365119
It's supposed to be the true next version of Harvest Moon so it should be fairly decent.

Maybe it'll even be the best one yet if they somehow magically got their shit together.
>>
>>285365119
Looks like the best recent HM by a mile.
>that art
>those waifus
>farming looks fun
>international trading
>none of the build-your-own-town bullshit from ANB
>people apparently have more dialogue and aren't like robots
>you can visit others farms on multiplayer
>>
That was good outcome, 'casual relationships' are very bad for anyone looking for an actual relationship, and a lot of people would be too pussy to say no in that situation even if it wasn't what they wanted.

It's such a bad idea anyway, it's basically a girlfriend you let fuck other people, fuck no
>>
>>285359864
>in 2015 people think being a mindless hedonist is a mature position
>they actually look down on other people who aren't like them
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1396857855467.gif (2 MB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
1396857855467.gif
2 MB, 600x335
>>285359152
>QT working at gamestop
>Always strike up a conversation with her
>Always laughs at my jokes
>Brings up how awesome it is that i'm like the only guy who picks up games like Harvest Moon and Nintendogs+Cats and how she loves those games to.
>Never made a move
>To this day haunts me.
>>
>>285365269
who said anything about doing something important? Time should be spent doing things you like(hobbies, entertainment, relaxation), things that are absolutely necessary to your quality of life(sleep, eating, errands, hygiene), or things where you are compensated for your time(Job).

If you waste both time AND money on something you did not enjoy that is not necessary to your life, than this is a major deficit. You will never get that time back. You paid someone for a product that wasted your time. It did not provide you any benefit at all.

the perceived importance of what you do with your time doesn't factor into this at all, unless doing important things is how you enjoy spending your time or gets you paid.
>>
>>285359152
Cool blog!
>>
>>285366126
I guess I should be upset when I watch a movie I don't like since I'm two hours closer to death, huh.
>>
>>285363252
Sometimes people can't be assed to try games they know are good, let alone try games they dont know about
Patience is a finite resource and even starting a game can sometimes take a lot of it
>>
>>285365981
>having casual sex with someone is being a mindless hedonist
Spotted the self righteous intimidated by sex faggot
>>
>>285365981
>hedonist

>>>>>/pol/
>>
OP did the right thing. No relationship should be 'casual'.
>>
>>285366920
Shitting on people who don't want casual sex is being a mindless hedonist

There is nothing wrong with only wanting sex from a relationship instead of being a desperate faggot who fucks every women who gives him the attention

There's a reason you faggots are always so defensive about this shit and have to shit on everyone who has different values to you
>>
>>285367114
Yes, /pol/ invented that word

Fucking idiot
>>
>>285365981
This is the most fedora think I've read all day. Do you also court your m'lady before asking for her hand in marriage after a date?
>>
File: 1024_chinatsu.jpg (78 KB, 640x357) Image search: [Google]
1024_chinatsu.jpg
78 KB, 640x357
>>285367428
Not him but you sound like a ass ravaged faggot right now.

Yea you have the right to abstain, but abstaining isn't the mature mature answer comparatively. You copted out because of some moral you have or out of fear. (sounds like fear if you honestly think it is wrong because your not good enough)
>>
What has happened to /v/? How can it tolerate such disgusting behavior?

When did /v/ become okay with anything casual?
>>
>>285367428
Go back to your chicken 'tendies' faggot.
>>
>>285367428
Not that other guy, but nowhere in the OP does it even imply that OP only wanted a relationship. What he says is that HE WOULD LOVE TO, he respects her too much to have a casual relationship. OP is as beta as they come.
>>
>>285367790
>projecting
Literally the only person who is talking about fear is you
>>
>>285367428
You're the one on the defensive here. That guy just said that he was actually inconsiderate by taking down the offer.
And yeah you should get as much sex as you can within reason. Sex is GOOD.

>>285367531
/pol/ didnt invent shit. But I can guarantee you if someone on 4chan says hedonism, or degeneracy or any of those buzzwords they love so much, I mean, it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together is it
>>
>>285359152

>so beta you decline what is obviously pity sex out of some misguided self righteous "altruism"

holy shit op
>>
>>285367790
>abstaining isn't the mature mature answer comparatively
Yes it is, that girl is clearly not mature.
>>285368062
>What he says is that HE WOULD LOVE TO, he respects her too much to have a casual relationship
And what's wrong with that? That girl clearly doesn't respect herself enough. He did her a favor. You guys are being selfish.
>>
>>285368308
>sex is immature and disrespectful
Didn't know they had computers at church nowadays
>>
>>285366375
Absolutely
>>
>>285368308
There is nothing disrespectful about casual sex.

Your starting to make me believe we might actually need some feminism.
>>
>>285368503
>strawman
Isn't it around your bedtime?
>>
>>285368606
She wasn't a "casual relationship". It it just means sex, all the worse.
>Your starting to make me believe we might actually need some feminism.
No, you need an English tutor.
>>
>>285368503
Acting like a horny 14 year old and humoring sluts is immature
>>
>>285359152
You did right, OP. You did the right thing.
>>
>>285359152
Good job OP. Wait for the woman God wants you to be with and get married and start a family one day. Raise up Grandchildren and kick back in a rocking chair on the porch of your large rural mansion.
>>
Sex isn't a big deal you virgin.
>>
>>285368883
>Sex isn't a big deal you virgin
Only virgins believe this.
>>
>>285368794
No it isn't. When god gives you lemons what do you do?
>>
Value Erosion: The Thread

The next generation of you faggots will be going THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH CHEATING IT'S ALL NATURAL in 2040
>>
File: 1395087369779.jpg (277 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1395087369779.jpg
277 KB, 1280x720
>>285368930
There are different interpretations about what sex can mean to someone, but there is nothing objective that makes casual, non-procreational sex a big deal.
>>
>>285359152
hahah what a I reading
>>
>>285368975
>moralfaggotry on the 4chins

Reddit is here.
>>
>>285368308
>That girl clearly doesn't respect herself enough
How can you reach that conclusion from one piece of a story? For all we know she had a rough couple of relationships and just wanted to have some fun. You can't judge somebody by a tidbit of dialog.

If OP had told her he wasn't up to it, that would have been fine in my book. But he used her as the excuse. That is completely inconsiderate of her feelings.
>>
>>285368969
Tell them to fuck off and find a woman who is actually worth shit

No one wants a woman who is in 'casual relationships' with several other men (Always proposed by the woman, because the woman is the one who can actually take advantage of the 'casual' part), and there's a reason
>>
why are all these /r9k/ level threads getting spammed on /v/?
>>
>>285369146
Grow up
>>
>>285368308
>That girl clearly doesn't respect herself enough
She threw OP a bone, is every act of kindness now considered some great degradation of self?
>>
>>285368975
Of course there is something wrong with cheating you moron, If you commit to somebody (or lead them to believe you are exclusively with them) and have sex with somebody else you are harming them. Open relationships are a completely different ballgame.
>>
>>285369289
Says the faggot making a case against casual sex on the basis of 'if I don't like it neither can you'.
>>
>itt, the 1950s
>>
>engaging in casual sex
What the hell are you people even doing here? I only have sex with women I've dated for years and married because I actually like a fucking challenge, none of this hand holding into the bedroom shit. This generation, man.
>>
File: 1415610151254.jpg (38 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
1415610151254.jpg
38 KB, 251x231
>Always played HM on the GC with my older sis
>Older sis passed away a year ago
>Get really sad any time I remember this game
Fuck you OP
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.